Did you mean: 

Capital One Executive Office

tag
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital One Executive Office

@flowfaster wrote:

@maiden_girl wrote:

Sometimes I feel we should lock this thread. Every day, we get someone on here requesting to have the email or phone number PM'd to them. The phone number is IN THE THREAD YOU'RE REQUESTING IT IN! All you have to do is look in the thread. The email is very obtainable as said several times in this thread by doing a simple google search with the info you've been provided numerous times. I'm in no means bashing any one person but it's starting to get ridiculous. This thread is for people to share their insight on CAP1 Exec offices as well as their success or unsuccessful attempts with CAP1 Exec team. I agree that this is not a hand holding forum. We are here to offer suggestions and help to a degree. If no one is willing to take the time to look for the info, they simply don't need it.

Has there been any unsuccessful attempts?

Not full on success I should say. Some people could only get a CLI and not a PC or get rid of AFs. I know a lot of people were trying to PC rebuilder cards, Orchard bank cards and could not. But were successful in getting a CLI on another line they had with Cap1.

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 341 of 831
heathuhhhhwebbbb
New Contributor

Yahoo!  After being denied for the cash rewards card, my executive office representative called me just now and told me she got it approved!  Great work!  I really appreciate her, not only did she get me my CLI from $750 - $1500, but now got me approval for another credit line for $500 (she said she realizes it is low but she said I can always call her in 6 months to get a CLI). 

09/2013: TU FICO 692, EQ FICO 698, EX PLUS 709. No apps until December 2014!
Freedom: $1500 Cap1 Plat: $2000 Cap1 Cash: $1500 Barclays: $4000 Walmart: $2700 GE Luxury: $4800 Jared: $1500 Davids Bridal: $1500
Message 342 of 831
SwampSystems
Frequent Contributor

@Omaplatypus wrote:

People.  Sometimes you just have to do things for yourself.  Especially in this game.  I know it's EASIER to ask for someone to do the work for you and PM you an email account that you yourself can Google.  What's next?  Are you guys gonna ask us to write the email for you?  Come on.  A little effort on your side to reap the rewards is not asking too much yourselves.  If you really want it, you would have already been on that path.

Agreed. I was given a hard time for (re-)posting the number in the first place because people (who had already used it, no less) were saying itw ould get flooded with calls and become useless. Turns out nobody can even find it. Good riddance.

Message 343 of 831
p-
Valued Contributor

@Omaplatypus wrote:

People.  Sometimes you just have to do things for yourself.  Especially in this game.  I know it's EASIER to ask for someone to do the work for you and PM you an email account that you yourself can Google.  What's next?  Are you guys gonna ask us to write the email for you?  Come on.  A little effort on your side to reap the rewards is not asking too much yourselves.  If you really want it, you would have already been on that path.

I disagree.  Regarding the request for a working executive email address;  There's a very big difference between a google result and a verified working address that reaches the right party.

I have spent countless hours trying diferent google results for other companies  before I found an exec address that works.  There's no way I'd want to flood that address by posting it publicly here, but I was more than happy to share it with others who needed it.  In return, I would expect others who have done the same thing with another company to share with me the same courtesy.

Isn't that the point of this community?  Each of us contributes effort in one area, and we all enjoy the benefits of all of our work.  In fact, I logged onto this thread specifically to ask for the exec email in question.  I'm not some noob that just logged on here asking for all of you to do my scut work - I'm just someone who would appreciate a good turn just as I have done for others here.

Is that too much to ask?  If not, please send it my way, and rest assured I'll do the same for you.  Feel free to skim my log - most of what I did is posted there.

Now, with regard to the phone number - I agree that if someone has obviously not even skimmed the thread in order to find the number, they haven't even put forth the minimum effort.  Please feel free to flame on.

Message 344 of 831
chan85
Established Contributor

@p- wrote:

@Omaplatypus wrote:

I disagree.  Regarding the request for a working executive email address;  There's a very big difference between a google result and a verified working address that reaches the right party.

I have spent countless hours trying diferent google results for other companies  before I found an exec address that works.  There's no way I'd want to flood that address by posting it publicly here, but I was more than happy to share it with others who needed it.  In return, I would expect others who have done the same thing with another company to share with me the same courtesy.

Isn't that the point of this community?  Each of us contributes effort in one area, and we all enjoy the benefits of all of our work.  In fact, I logged onto this thread specifically to ask for the exec email in question.  I'm not some noob that just logged on here asking for all of you to do my scut work - I'm just someone who would appreciate a good turn just as I have done for others here.

Is that too much to ask?  If not, please send it my way, and rest assured I'll do the same for you.  Feel free to skim my log - most of what I did is posted there.

Now, with regard to the phone number - I agree that if someone has obviously not even skimmed the thread in order to find the number, they haven't even put forth the minimum effort.  Please feel free to flame on.

+10,000,000!!

PMing you now Smiley Happy

Current Debt Management:
$15k Trinity Financial Management (scheduled pay off late 2021)
$10k NFCU
$350/mth Bridgecrest Auto Loan
Goals: Pay off credit card debt & buy a new home before end of 2020

Long Term Debt:
Fed Loans - $150k
Navient - $100k

Taking a "if God don't do it, it won't get done..." approach to paying these off.
Message 345 of 831
jsucool76
Super Contributor

There is a difference between sharing exec office info with people who really need it (those who have had their cap1 for years and have made improvements in their credit) and sending it to those who have 1 post on their account and have had their card for 6 days with a score of 500 and want a cli to 10k.

Playing with the exec office is like playing with fire.
Message 346 of 831
somnipotent
Frequent Contributor

fact is I can personally confirm that that google email address is valid.  if you want the address, you can PM me as you wish, I'm not gonna PM everyone who asks for it. Asking people to PM you the email address is trivial.  If you want it, PM a person who's had success and stop flooding this thread with "PM ME PLEASE!".  I've already provided the email to those who took the time to ask rather than broadcast.

AmEx PRG (NPSL) | AmEx Costco ($8.2K) | AmEx Delta Gold ($19.3K) | AmEx BCE ($5K) | Chase United Explorer ($10K) | Chase Sapphire Preferred ($7.5K) | Chase Freedom ($8.2K) | Discover it ($3K) | Capital One Quicksilver ($2.5K) | PayPal Extras ($2.5K) | Lowes ($3.3K) | Walmart ($4.3K) | Amazon ($2.5K) | Restoration Hardware ($8.8K) | Crate & Barrel ($8.3K)
--
Homeowner since 05/29/13
Message 347 of 831
heathuhhhhwebbbb
New Contributor

I PMed a few people before it got flooded with the requests.  When I found the email address, I did my own research through google and my attempt was successful.  I found it to be trial and error and have been very happy with the lady I've been in contact with who responded to my intiial email.

09/2013: TU FICO 692, EQ FICO 698, EX PLUS 709. No apps until December 2014!
Freedom: $1500 Cap1 Plat: $2000 Cap1 Cash: $1500 Barclays: $4000 Walmart: $2700 GE Luxury: $4800 Jared: $1500 Davids Bridal: $1500
Message 348 of 831
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Can you pm me the email please? Ive had my cap1 for 2 days and they haven't given me a CLI yet!!!! XD

Anyways, this thread really should be locked, the number is in it, you can google the email,and this has just become a flood fest. There really isn't any NEW pertinent information being given out here.
Message 349 of 831
p-
Valued Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:
Can you pm me the email please? Ive had my cap1 for 2 days and they haven't given me a CLI yet!!!! 

j- I think you missed the window, you really should have asked for a CLI at day 1.

Also, never underestimate the power of a snarky picture... I received multiple emails with exec addresses.  I sent off my little note and will report my experience here.

Message 350 of 831
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.