Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Executive Office

tag
patsfan1453
Regular Contributor

Re: Capital One Executive Office

Success! A VERY nice woman called me this morning and added cash rewards and dropped my annual fee. She said she would call back about the cli. Only been a customer for 9 months and they took care of me!
Amex Everyday 6k || Chase Sapphire 5k || Buypower Card 5k || USAA Wounded Warrior Mastercard 4k || Citi TYP 4.9k|| Citi Forward 5.5k || Discover It 2k || Chase Freedom 5.5k || Walmart 1k || Chase Amazon 1k
Business: Chase ink cash 5k || AMEX Simply Cash 3.8k
Total CLs: 48.7k
Message 431 of 831
Jutz
Valued Contributor

Very nice, glad it worked.

• Current: EQ FICO 706, TU FICO 701, EX FICO 706 | Starting Score: 525 (05/2012)
  • Starting total revolving credit: $1100 | Current total revolving credit: $36,700
  • Inquiries (12 Months): EQ 2 TU 1 EX 1 | Most Recent: 1/21/2014
Chase Freedom $9500
DCU Visa $10000
Capital One QS $2000
AMEX BCE $3000
Lowe's CC $8500
WalMart CC $3100
BOA Platinum $600
AMEX Gold NPSL
Message 432 of 831
Anonymous
Not applicable

Emailed at 12:15PM EST, got a phone call at 5:45PM from Alicia. Very, very nice woman, waived the AF immediately. I currently have a $500 limit, asked for $1500-3000. No collections or negs on my CR, I've had Capital One for 9 months. Since opening this card I've gotten approved for four other accounts, I haven't missed a payment on anything in 2012. Scores are currently 626 EX/631 EQ/644 TU. 

Alicia said she'd get back to me in a couple of days. Can someone with experience doing this answer a couple of questions?

How long did it take to see the CLI? Are most people approved for something, even a little bump? Based on my scores and history with Cap1, do you think I'll get approved for a CLI?

Thanks!

Message 433 of 831
Finance805
Valued Member

Can I get the email address please?  Thank you

Updated Scores (All Pulled 4/9/15) - FICO: Equifax-774 / FICO: Experian-736 / FICO: TransUnion-777
Starting Scores - FICO: Equifax-670 (Pulled 9/2/12) / FICO: Experian-656 (Pulled 10/26/11) / FICO: TransUnion-627 (Pulled 11/14/11)
Message 434 of 831
flowfaster
Established Contributor

@Finance805 wrote:

Nope. Put in a little work.

Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 435 of 831
Powahh

@Powahh wrote:

Sent an email yesterday, got a callback from EO today.

They are going to submit CLI request.

Unfortunately no go for PC to green card. Said I'm going to need to do a new app.

I was more interested in rewards. Didn't care about CLI that much as $750 is enough for what I use this card. It's sockdrawered and only used for small foreign purchases. I'm getting at least 2% rewards with my other cards but this is the only one with no foreign transaction fee.

Wow, credit limit increased to $5000 (what I asked). That sure was quick.

Now if I could PC...

Edit: Soft on EQ for CLI.

Message 436 of 831
p-
Valued Contributor

@flowfaster wrote:

@Finance805 wrote:

Nope. Put in a little work.

Lol...  Instructions for finding it are HERE, check the google fu link. 

Message 437 of 831
patsfan1453
Regular Contributor

@Jutz wrote:

Very nice, glad it worked.

Yea man thanks for the hookup. 

Amex Everyday 6k || Chase Sapphire 5k || Buypower Card 5k || USAA Wounded Warrior Mastercard 4k || Citi TYP 4.9k|| Citi Forward 5.5k || Discover It 2k || Chase Freedom 5.5k || Walmart 1k || Chase Amazon 1k
Business: Chase ink cash 5k || AMEX Simply Cash 3.8k
Total CLs: 48.7k
Message 438 of 831
linux007969
Established Contributor

I sent them another email, a longer one this time asking if they could offer a higher rate on my cash back, and remove or suspend my annual fee. I also left them know how displeased i have been with their tone of voice when i've talked to them over the phone including the Exec Office rep that tired to help me the first time, her tone of voice was slightly better than everyone else but i could tell she wasn't happy to take my call.

I hope someone reads my email and can offer anything at all with me and forward my feedback to improve their customer service (like that's gonna happen, but you never know) I would like to keep them for 2 more years but it would be even better if i could have a chance to keep them longer if possible, we'll see.

Rebuilding Credit since 2016
Debt: Almost $80,000
Message 439 of 831
Cdnewmanpac
Established Contributor

Just an update: logged in to cap 1 site this morning, new CL is 5000. So bumped from 1250 to 5000, waived annual fee forever, no PC to jimmy fallon card. All in all, I'm happy. Could the rewards be better? Sure, but with no FTF and a decent limit, I'll keep this card and use it overseas. So glad this thread got started and that Cap 1 is trying to grow with its former rebuilders.

In wallet: Ink Plus 10k, AMEX TE 25k. In bag: CSP 16k, USAA WMC 15k, Hyatt 13k, United MPE 12k, AMEX HHonors 3k. In SD: Cap 1 QS 5k, Discover IT 7k. FICO 08 says my EQ is now 844, was 510 in 2010.
Message 440 of 831
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.