Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Executive Office

tag
rudy0720
Regular Contributor

Re: Capital One Executive Office

I worte the exec office at 1PM yesterday and got a call at 4:15. Verified income, mortgage amount and monthly payment and sent to Underwriting. Said it takes 2-3 for review

Citi Thank You Premier Visa Signature-$9K, Citi Thank You Preferred Vis Signature-$8.3K, Citi AA Signature- 8.5K, Citi Simplicity 9.2K, Citi Diamond-6.1K, Lowes-$10K, Chase Sapphire Preferred- $ 5K, AMEX BCE $14.5K, AMEX Starwood Preferred $15K, ,AMEX Everyday-$5K, Fidelity Amex-$10K, US Bank 123 rewards Kroger-$17K, Penfed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature-$30K, Amex Delta-$10K, Barclay Arrival Plus- $10K, Penfed Travel Rewards Amex-$10K, Bank of America Cash Rewards- $14K
Message 511 of 831
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd like the number to please to the office. Please pm
Message 512 of 831
Anonymous
Not applicable

@rudy0720 wrote:

I worte the exec office at 1PM yesterday and got a call at 4:15. Verified income, mortgage amount and monthly payment and sent to Underwriting. Said it takes 2-3 for review

I wrote the exec office yesterday around the same time as you but I have not received a response from them yet.  Maybe I am unlucky compared to you.

Could someone please PM me the email you used and the email format that you used please.  The phone number would be nice to have as well.  I believe I have the correct email by following a guide from a previous member but I'd just like to be sure.

Thank you.

Message 513 of 831
rkb84
Contributor

So from you guys experience do I basically have to go through the exec ofice to get a decent limit increase? I just got a cash rewards with some garbage 500 limit, and al they would do is tell me I could do a "credit steps" for 5 months and get a 250 increase after 7. I just got a Chase Freedom for 8k and I expected just a little mre with this at least. I can't do anything with a 500 limit card it will just hurt my utilization and scores.

Message 514 of 831
SwedishChef

I emailed the CEO on Thursday and still havent received a reply. Could someone pm the Email addy so I can make sure I have it right. If you have the phone # that would be great too. I hope my wording wasnt harsh. Not sure why I am getting passed over so to speak.

EDIT: They called

Börk Börk Börk!
Message 515 of 831
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

@rkb84 wrote:

So from you guys experience do I basically have to go through the exec ofice to get a decent limit increase? I just got a cash rewards with some garbage 500 limit, and al they would do is tell me I could do a "credit steps" for 5 months and get a 250 increase after 7. I just got a Chase Freedom for 8k and I expected just a little mre with this at least. I can't do anything with a 500 limit card it will just hurt my utilization and scores.

Make sure it reports to you reports before you contact them!  It will up your chances of the meeting this limit!

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.....
Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 516 of 831
jordan_91

I had my capital one Platinum for over 4 years with no credit limit increases besides my credit steps in the beginning. This is my first credit card I have ever gotten. My other credit cards limits far exceed this card. Everytime I request a CLI they tell me my account is not eligible at the time. I have sent them documents of my income increase and ask them to do a hard pull on my Credit Report they said they cannot use that information on my account. I don’t understand.  Does anyone have the exec office number or email address? Thanks

Fico Ex:716 Eq:716 Tu:710
TL: Navy Fed Go Rewards visa(11.5k), NAV Check (15k), Military Star (8k), Take it home (6.8k), US Airways Premier world mastercard (6k), Barclays apple rewards visa (3k), cap 1 quicksilver (2.7k), Chase Amazon card (2k), cap 1 quicksilver (1.3k), Macys store (1k), American Airlines buy now card (700), Air force club mastercard (500). Hidden TL: Paypal Credit (3.3k)
Message 517 of 831
p-
Valued Contributor

@jordan_91 wrote:

I had my capital one Platinum for over 4 years with no credit limit increases besides my credit steps in the beginning. This is my first credit card I have ever gotten. My other credit cards limits far exceed this card. Everytime I request a CLI they tell me my account is not eligible at the time. I have sent them documents of my income increase and ask them to do a hard pull on my Credit Report they said they cannot use that information on my account. I don’t understand.  Does anyone have the exec office number or email address? Thanks

Sounds like you are a good candidate for the exec path.  Click the green card in my sig, it has a link to the address via a google search that pops up the first result.  We don't post it here cuz it would get flooded and likely changed.

Message 518 of 831
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone PM me the email address? Thanks so much.

Message 519 of 831
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

I have noticed that the best results come to those who have had 2 or more years with Capital One.  Others seem to get no or small increases, while those with longer time with Capone get larger.  Those that are seeking the exec office route might want to consider that.  If they are looking for a large increase it might help if they wait a few more months and get increases on their other cards first.  I am not saying this because I am on their side, I am on your side! 

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.....
Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 520 of 831
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.