cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Executive Office

tag
psuedo600

Re: Capital One Executive Office

Can someone please PM the most recent EO email address they used that actually responded...thanx in advance

Message 661 of 831
asphaltcowboy
Valued Contributor

@psuedo600 wrote:

Can someone please PM the most recent EO email address they used that actually responded...thanx in advance

Sent

Starting Score TU 667 EQ 663 EX 655
Current Score TU 778 EQ 776 EX 781 Last Update 4/2016
Garden Club 04/10/2013
Message 662 of 831
LawStudentCivilis
Established Contributor

I got a $500 increase. Smiley Sad I requested 2k+ increase. Beggers can't be choosers I suppose. You can bet I'm going to be hitting that love button once a month and will be contacting the EO in six months!!

Message 663 of 831
Kysmet10
Valued Member

I had success last week after sending a second email to the CO.  It was a SP manual review for me and they gave me a CLI from $750 to $1000; not much but something is better than nothing.  I lowered the amount I asked for in the first request and I did not use a template email from anyone else.  I received the same email address everyone else got and just explained my request.  I think it's better if you use your own words and not rely on a templated email. 

I did not call them.  I sent the email and received a call back on 6/2/13.  I was out of town so I didnt receive their VM until 6/23.  I called the reps back and I ended up working with a different rep.

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Tending to my garden for six (6) months October 2013 - April 2014
Message 664 of 831
linux007969
Established Contributor

Last week I helped my dad send off an email to the EO asking for an increase and cash rewards, his card already has no AF so we didn't have to ask for that to be removed... He got a call from them later in the week and gave them all the standard info they requested his limit is at $750 and he asked for $2,000.

Today he got a call back from his rep and he was denied for the increase and a letter will be sent to him. His rep was able to add cash back at the 1% with 25% bonus like mine i presume..... He does have some medical collectons past due and high utilization on his Bank of America card so i suspect that's going to be why they can't give him an increase. I said to him "it could be worse" and he was like "ya i could have gotten my account closed" 

So Capital One being so "conservative" actually works for somoene like him, cuz they would rather see him with a small credit line, paying on time rather than a higher credit line and defaulting. 

He just has to learn on his own how to make the best of it cuz I've offered to help him with using Quicken on managing his money and he refused. If he doesn't actually see where it goes there's no real way to fix it, so he's on his own and will continue to dig a deeper hole with me and all of the creditors he owes.

At least he's going to be earning some cash back so eventually he will have enough for a statement credit.

Rebuilding Credit since 2016
Debt: Almost $80,000
Message 665 of 831
negril2005
Established Member

Hi. Can someone kindly pm the email and phone number for cap1 EO? Had my card for 10 years and no increase since account has been opened! Thanks!!
Message 666 of 831
psuedo600

Thanx again!!

Well i wrote it a letter to the EO! I was nice yet firm in the letter...and went straight to the point asking for a higher credit limit...

at this time , i started with steps...and stuck at 500?? and 13 statements have generated...perfect payment history...

transunion score from here saids  650 but do have medical collections...

now was i suppose to include my credit card acct  # in my email??

i didnt feel right putting that in a email so i only put my name, number, and email addy...

thanks everyone

myfico rocks!!

Message 667 of 831
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@psuedo600

Good luck! No you don't need to put your acct number in the letter.
Message 668 of 831
psuedo600

***update***

got the call from the EO office...

during the call i asked her which product can give me the maxium cli ceiling..because i felt the current card i have probably have has a small CL ceiling...

she said that each card has its own credit profile that each customer fits into???

at that point she brought up decline for  my recent application for PC into a quik silver one rewards card...(avg credit)

I mentioned the high light parts of my credit report...then she mentioned that the real reason i got denied for that quik silver card is because of past due capital one accounts??

I was like I dont have any...she took a minute to look it up...and said it happned way back in 2002 a paid charge off of a cap one acct.

at that point I was like..."How can i grow with capital one if you bring up the old stuff that is like 11 years ago?"

I told her i wanted to get a venture card card in the future with capital one, but if your bringing up old stuff like that for denials, then maybe i should venture with a different company to grow with...

She mentioned that it didnt report on my credit report but it is archived in my account...

Then she requested a manual review of my account for a CLI for my current card...

Ill keep you guys updated...

Also, does anybody have old paid charged off accts with Cap 1 and still got into venture cards? or even quik silver reward cards?

I ask, cuz if I cant Product Change into there best cards in the future, whats the point of growing old in my wallet lol!

Message 669 of 831
Larkfield
Valued Member

Success here.    CLI on my Visa Platinum from 1300 to 5000.  Added rewards to my card and waived the AF which I mentioned in a previous post.

Was a nice call to wake up to.

WF Platinum (3K), CapOne Platinum (5K), Discover IT (1K)
Message 670 of 831
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.