cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Executive Office

tag
felifoo84

Re: Capital One Executive Office

larkfield - When did u speak with them initially? And when did he say u would get a response by? I got a call Tues morn n was told it was being submitted for manual review and shld get result by Fri ( today) but due to the holiday I mite not hear back til Monday n I still haven't seen any change on my account Smiley Sad I know they did a sp on my EQ on Wed cuz I chkd it but still no CLI starting to think I mite ve gotten denied.. I asked for CLI on all 3 of my cards n 2 are maxed out at 500 so I've gone over my limit a few times but I always make several pmts within the billing cycle to bring it back down so idk if that's a good thing or if it raised a red flag..
Message 671 of 831
Larkfield
Valued Member

I emailed last Sunday.  Received a call on Tuesday for manual review and heard back this morning.  I think each case is different.  Hopefully you will hear something Monday.  Btw, how do you know they did a soft pull on Wed?

WF Platinum (3K), CapOne Platinum (5K), Discover IT (1K)
Message 672 of 831
felifoo84

yea i hope so too.. geting really anxious.. i chkd my  equifax report online and saw the soft pull.. i noticed everyone saying that they norm pull EQ so if u go to the equifax website and try to file a dispute its lets see ur cr report and all ur inquiries .. i found a lil loophole in the system..lol

Message 673 of 831
psuedo600

**UPDATE**

WELL THIS WAS A FAILED ATTEMPT...DECLINED FOR EVERYTHING...NOT EVEN A MEASLY SMALL CREDIT BOOST!

SAME LADY CB THAT I SPOKE WITH  BEFORE

SOUNDED VERY SCRIPTED AND SHE KEPT BRINGING UP THAT THEY HAVE BEEN GETTING ALOT OF THIS TYPE REQUESTS IN AND CAN ALWAYS USE THE ONLINE OPTION TO CHECK FOR CLI....I HAVE A FUNNY FEELING THAT THE  CAPTIAL ONE EO OFFICES ARE MONITORING THIS WEBSITE NOW....

ASKED HER Y...SHE MENTIONED DUE TO MY  BALANCE TO CREDIT RATIO ON TWO OTHER CARDS....PSHHH

AT THIS POINT ILL TRY TO PAY OFF TWO OF MY CARDS AND TRY AGAIN ONE MORE TIME....BUT THAT'S A SORRY EXCUSE SINCE I HAVE ZERO BALANCES ON 10K CREDIT LIMIT CARD

I DONT SEE MYSELF GROWING WITH CAPITAL ONE AFTER THIS YEAR GUYS....GOODLUCK TO EVERYONE ONE!!

Message 674 of 831
felifoo84

WOW that sux! Im pretty sure they do chk these boards every so often i wouldnt doubt it at all. Sucks that bc of ppl pissing off the executive office those of us who need the help won't get it.  now im getting worried still waiting on my response.. Smiley Frustrated

Message 675 of 831
psuedo600

***update***

Confirmed denial letter came in today for quick silver card (avg credit)...states due to past capital one accts that went bad...

so basically, it looks like the upper cards are out of the reach if u messed up a capital one acct 11 years ago!....a charged off acct that was paid off lol...

doesnt look like ill be getting any product changes thru capital one

good luck to everyone 

Message 676 of 831
prabs99
Regular Contributor

I had a wonderful experience with the EO office. Emailed them last Thursday, and got a call Firday AM, and asked for income questions etc. I have had 2 cards @ 2K each. Asked to double both cards and convert them to miles rewards. Got a call today. Approved for both. Thanks to this forum for the guidance.

FICO (Discover) 805
Message 677 of 831
psuedo600

just curious

which credit report did they use?

what was ur fico and tenure with capital one?

and what did u state for income?

thanx in advance, 

Message 678 of 831
prabs99
Regular Contributor

I dont know if pulled any, but the guy said it would be a soft pull, if they decide to pull. My fico was 705, have 2 cards since 2005. I stated  my income is 90k.

FICO (Discover) 805
Message 679 of 831
felifoo84

I know they normally sp Equifax that's what they pulled for me n I stated 130k income n still got denied on all three of my cards ... Granted I have high balances on my cards but 2 only have 500 limit n I have no negative accounts on my credit report
Message 680 of 831
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.