Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Executive Office

tag
iDShaDoW
Regular Contributor

Re: Capital One Executive Office

@psuedo600 wrote:

I HAVE A FUNNY FEELING THAT THE  CAPTIAL ONE EO OFFICES ARE MONITORING THIS WEBSITE NOW....

@felifoo84 wrote:

WOW that sux! Im pretty sure they do chk these boards every so often i wouldnt doubt it at all. Sucks that bc of ppl pissing off the executive office those of us who need the help won't get it.  now im getting worried still waiting on my response.. Smiley Frustrated

One would think that if they are monitoring these forums and paying attention, they'd realize that there's a general discontent with Capital One and the service and products they provided compared to the other large institutions competing with them for our business and make appropriate changes.  It seems like on some level they are but they still have a ways to go.

They still seem pretty random on who they offer product changes to.

I have FICOs in the 770ish range and have been with Capital One for 9 coming on 10 years now with no missed payments at all and currently have a Visa Platinum Cash Rewards card and they wouldn't product change me to the Quicksilver card which is kind of a slap in the face.

Message 691 of 831
lsutigers
Contributor

Can someone plz pm me the eo address, its to frustrating dealing with the csr's , they're not helpful at all. Thanks in advance!
Message 692 of 831
Danfriscia3

Could someone message me the EO email please? Thanks!

Message 693 of 831
Steelersboy
Frequent Contributor

im going to see if i can upgrade my platinum to a quicksilver, capone is the only brand i have without cash back rewards

If a man empties his purse into his head, no one can take it from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest. - Benjamin Franklin |Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards|Chase Amazon Visa Rewards|BOA Cash Rewards|Commence MC| Citi Double Cash| Amazon Prime Store Card|Discover It|Chase Freedom|Chase Freedom Unlimited|Amex BCE|Wells Fargo Cash Wise|Barclays Cashforward
$89,500 total card credit FICO Equifax-823, FICO Transunion-774, FICO Experian-769, DTI-20.4%
Message 694 of 831
Jrebuildingcredit

Hi. Can someone pm me the email addresses also. Thanks.

Message 695 of 831
traveler2005
Established Contributor

Hi

I sent email to Cap one EO about a week ago, they have called twice but I work nights and sleep during day, about a month ago I tried to get a CLI on a couple of my cap one cards. Got a big fat 7-10 day notice. So tonight I thought I would give it another try since I know they received my nice email. Both accounts were approved for $500.00 CLI tonight. Not bad for a few minutes of my time. Just thought I would share my story.

Starting Score: TU 573 Exp 523 Lender Pull, Eq 583
Current Score: TU 673, Exp 664.,Eq 672 04/17/2015 TU 741 Equifax 682 Experian 678

Goal Score: 700 across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Last HP 6/10/2015
Message 696 of 831
shane1120
Contributor

@Jrebuildingcredit wrote:

if someone has this info can you please PM it to me!

thanks

Message 697 of 831
emptypockets
Valued Contributor

@shane1120 wrote:

thanks

PM sent

CC's: AMEX (4), Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Pen Fed Promise, Citi (3), Chase (5), US Bank Cash+, Huntington Voice, Nasa Plat Cash Visa, Barclay's Visa, Discover IT, Cap One QS, BOA (2), BMW Visa, 5/3 Real Life Rewards MC; FNBO Amex; Comenity Visa/MC (3), Ebates Visa Siggy, Nordstrom Visa, Walmart MC, Sam's Club MC; A few assorted store cards.

Current Scores (09/2017): EQ My Fico: 786; TU MyFico: 799; EX (My Fico): 797
Message 698 of 831
Gibran
Frequent Contributor

@emptypockets wrote:

@shane1120 wrote:

thanks

PM sent

Can some PM the contact info as well..I'm getting so close to wanting to close my CapOne account, it is my lowest limit card and I've been with them since 2009 stuck with the same $500 CL... Smiley Sad

AMEX Platinum NPSL | AMEX Zync NPSL | AMEX Delta Platinum $4000 | Travelocity Amex $4000 | CapOne No Hassle Rewards $2500 | BBRZ MC $800 | Local CU Visa $1000 | Kay $2000 | Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve $5000 | Chase Marriott Rewards $5000 | BankAmericard Travel Rewards Visa $7000 | Discover IT $1000
In the garden until 10/2014
Message 699 of 831
stargirlzz94
Established Member

could i get the email? thanks in advance Smiley Happy

Message 700 of 831
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.