Did you mean: 

Capital One Executive Office

tag
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Capital One Executive Office

@Anonymous wrote:

@odjohnson3 wrote:

Thank you. I have an email address I obtained from google and have already sent an email but didnt get a reply.

Ill just wait another few days and if its never responded to, then maybe ill apply for a different card.

Thanks

It took about 5 days for them to get back with me over an email that I sent.  It was not an instant response and it was via a phone call, not another email.

+1

This seems to be the 'norm' for an EO reply to an email.  If you miss their phonecall they are said to leave a call back number with a PIN that you'll need to get through to them. 

The PIN prevents the number from being useful if it's published on a forum such as this one.  Smiley Wink

Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

The EO is not the place for such trivial requests. If your account warrants one you'll get it but if not then you won't. Some cards just stay stuck.. Get another one if you want a CLI so bad honestly

Message 12 of 18
odjohnson3
Regular Contributor

Why is it community forum members feel the need to shadow what's already been typed? I asked a specific question and didn't ask for opinions or backlash to my original question. If u feel a community member or contributer is someone u look up to, u don't even need to respond. Let the post stay without reply. If you are gonna respond then type somethin useful to the original question instead of a statement that looks like a previous one from a member u likely look up to. I say this with no regret bcuz looking at other post, I see this as a frequent thing. U don't have to be by the side of who u want information from when u ask questions for urself. The point is, I asked a question and I got replies but none answered my question. Sad....be urself, don't be intimidated because u feel u might want answers from someone not in my favor of my question in the future smh
Message 13 of 18
kdm31091
Super Contributor

@odjohnson3 wrote:
Why is it community forum members feel the need to shadow what's already been typed? I asked a specific question and didn't ask for opinions or backlash to my original question. If u feel a community member or contributer is someone u look up to, u don't even need to respond. Let the post stay without reply. If you are gonna respond then type somethin useful to the original question instead of a statement that looks like a previous one from a member u likely look up to. I say this with no regret bcuz looking at other post, I see this as a frequent thing. U don't have to be by the side of who u want information from when u ask questions for urself. The point is, I asked a question and I got replies but none answered my question. Sad....be urself, don't be intimidated because u feel u might want answers from someone not in my favor of my question in the future smh

But people are answering your question. We are trying to save you time. Let me try this again:

Capital One's EO does not manually review credit line increases. You can kick, scream, etc, doesn't matter. Whatever increase the computer gives or doesn't give you is what you will get. There is no such thing as anyone overriding it at this point.

We are telling you this to save you time and energy. I hope you realize that we're trying to help you here.

Message 14 of 18
odjohnson3
Regular Contributor

It makes perfect sense
It co signing to a remark that's already been made
Can u provide something I can use or at least answer the question that was asked....
The point ur trying to make has already been provided

Message 15 of 18
odjohnson3
Regular Contributor

Yeah I comprehended that messages ago

Message 16 of 18
UncleB
Credit Mentor

I'm not sure how much more useful this thread can be... the OP's question about the EO has been answered (it can take a few days for the call back) and due to the tone of some of the posts any further conversation at this point will likely be fruitless.

It would be best if we moved on.

Message 17 of 18
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

For a complaint that a CSR cannot resolve one would send it to the EO. As the OPs questions have now been answered this thread will be closed to further comments

gdale6

myFico Moderator

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.