Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Executive Office

tag
atarvuzdar
Established Contributor

Re: Capital One Executive Office

For the issue I had contacted them about before this thread started, I hadn't heard back since last week after being told I would hear back the following day. So I called last night and apparently the rep I was working with was on vacation. So the new rep looked over the notes and told me there was nothing that could be done for the three requests I had made.

I had asked to combine limits on my cards. Barring that, I asked if I could PC to the Cash Rewards card. And, finally, I had asked to have the APR on one of the cards to be lowered to match the APR on the other. No to all three. Oh well, at least the rep was nice and wasn't reading from a script. Smiley Happy Finally, I asked for the date when my AF would be charged on both accounts so I would know how much time I had to think about keeping CapOne around for another year or not.

FICO 8: EQ 846 / TU 836 / EX 832
AMEX Platinum / BofA Cash Rewards Visa Sig $99,900 / Chase CSR $43,400 / Citi Double Cash $39,600 / AMEX EveryDay $30,000 / Discover It $26,000 / Gemini $25,000 / JetBlue $25,000 / Chase Freedom Unlimited $22,500
Message 221 of 831
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, Mr. B at the Executive Office made it happen!! I didn't want to get "too" greedy, so the min & max I asked for was $1500-$2000. Checked my account just a few minutes ago and I got $1500; so a $1000 increase. I'm honestly happy!

Message 222 of 831
CS800
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Well, Mr. B at the Executive Office made it happen!! I didn't want to get "too" greedy, so the min & max I asked for was $1500-$2000. Checked my account just a few minutes ago and I got $1500; so a $1000 increase. I'm honestly happy!

Judging by your signature, I take it you're a 'Journey' fan ?

Message 223 of 831
Anonymous
Not applicable

I went from $500 -> $3000 today. Should have asked for more since I've had the card for six years and this is the only increase! Oh well, I'm happy Smiley Happy

Message 224 of 831
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Awesome increases guys!!!!! WTG!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 225 of 831
espnjunkie
Established Contributor

Could someone plase pm me the phone number or email for cap one executive office? I might as well give a cli a shot if they are handing them out like halloween candy right now

“The real measure of your wealth is how much you’d be worth if you lost all your money.” ~Unknown
Citi Prestige World Elite Mastercard ($35,000.00), Merrill+ Visa Signature ($25,000.00), Amex BCP ($29,700.00), Amex Green (NPSL), Capital One Quicksilver World Mastercard ($10,000.00), Chase Ink Business Bold (NPSL)
TU-778 (12/03/2014))
EX (Plus) - 777 (10/21/2013)
EQ - 735 (April 2013)
Message 226 of 831
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@espnjunkie wrote:

Could someone plase pm me the phone number or email for cap one executive office? I might as well give a cli a shot if they are handing them out like halloween candy right now

It is on page 7 of this thread. 
Message 227 of 831
jens2angels
Established Member

Well you all inspired me to call and try my luck. I spoke to a very nice young lady and said I had had my card for 3 years, no lates, and no increases and a customer rep told me that they were unable to give me an increase due to the freeze on limits and reviewing the policy and that I should call back in a month or two and ask for a manual review.

the lady was very nice, pulled up my account, asked me my income, what my min and max would be and said she would send it to the underwriter and she would call me back within 48 hours. Here's hoping!

Message 228 of 831
toppers555
Established Contributor

I have decided to give the socal team a shot to see if they will pc my secure card. I attained the card years ago when they offered gradurations, and have never been late.  I hoping to leverage fact that bofa just gradurated my $5500 secure card after only being with them for a year. If they don't I think I am done with capitol one, I will close all my accounts including my busniess card, and auto loan ,, and go with another lender .

TU 715 No apps to 05/13 cash+ 5/13!!! 738 TU CSP April 13!!!CSP approved May 13!!!

Message 229 of 831
masscredit
Valued Contributor

I called last week to ask for a credit line increase on my Cap 1 Patinum Rewards card and was denied. It started at $500.00 and went to $750.00 earlier this year. Today I received a letter from them that says -

This Capital One account is not currently eligiblefor a credit line increase upon request. We''re reviewing our policy for increasing credit limits. While we do this, we won't be able to offer you more credit. 

After that is the normal we appreciate you type info.

So... as I was typing this, I figured I'd call the Executive office. The person I spoke with was very nice and helpful. I gave her my info and explained that this is quickly becoming one of my lower limit cards. She looked into it and came back to tell me that there currently isn't any offers available for my account at this time. Nothing negative with the account, but they are reviewing and changing their CLI policy that tended to be more conservative. She just didn't know when those changes will be made. 

I wanted to say "but what about everybody else!?". But I didn't Smiley Happy  I feel unloved...

Pre-Credit Rebuild Scores Pre-DC (3/24/22) - EQ - 524 / TU - 519 / EX - 495

Current Scores - EQ - 687 / TU - 663/ EX - 677

TD Bank - $5000 / Mercury - $5000 / Capital One Savor One- $5000 / SDFCU Secured - $4990 / Capital One QuickSiver - $4500 / Ally Master Card - $2800/ Walmart Mastercard - $2250

Andrews FCU SSL $1500
Message 230 of 831
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.