Super Contributor

Re: Capital One Executive Office

jsucool76 wrote:

CS800 wrote:

jsucool76 wrote:

Yep!

I got approved through a mail offer for cap1 plat with 3k CL no AF special offer. 

2 weeks later I used "Chat Now" and asked for PC to rewards, they PCd me right there, no questions asked, kept $0 AF 

See my platinum is a rebuilder i beleive thats why i never get a CLI on it but i contact the exc office and they are working on a possible PC. I'll see what comes out of it.

Mine was a rebuilder too. The regular (average )platinum, in the credit step program. 

How long did it take them to PC you 1-2 weeks? did your CL go up too?

Regular Contributor

Mine was platinum that i got right after my BK with $200 starting limit to $6500 without asking for any CLI. Once I found this site I called and asked for PC to Cash Reward.

Cap1 QS $11500, Freedom $5000K, Slate $8000 Amex Sky $2000K, Discover IT $4400, BCE $8800, NFL $1500, Lowes $7000

Starting Score: 0
Current Score: 742
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

CS800 wrote:

jsucool76 wrote:

CS800 wrote:

jsucool76 wrote:

Yep!

I got approved through a mail offer for cap1 plat with 3k CL no AF special offer. 

2 weeks later I used "Chat Now" and asked for PC to rewards, they PCd me right there, no questions asked, kept $0 AF 

See my platinum is a rebuilder i beleive thats why i never get a CLI on it but i contact the exc office and they are working on a possible PC. I'll see what comes out of it.

Mine was a rebuilder too. The regular (average )platinum, in the credit step program. 

How long did it take them to PC you 1-2 weeks? did your CL go up too?

I had the card for 2 weeks, did chat now, asked if I would ever be eligible for rewards in the future, the woman said "Can I confirm you're interested in adding rewards?" I said "yes" she transferred me to the "Accounts department," they asked me if I wanted miles or cash back, I said cash back, and my account PCd instantly. I started earning rewards the next day (all of my pending transactions at the time also earned rewards). I kept my waived for life of account annual fee, my 0% for 12 months APR, and all that good stuff, and just got cash rewards added. 

my CL didn't increase, I started with 3k. 

Be aware if you do a PC (or any offer on your account for that matter) you're ineligible for any other offers for at least 6 months. That was what they told me. 

I actually saved the chat session -attaches-

Chat.png

;
Super Contributor

That seems to have been easy. I'll wait and see what the exec office tells me.

Super Contributor

CS800 wrote:

That seems to have been easy. I'll wait and see what the exec office tells me.

Yeah I was actually quite surprised with the whole situation to be honest. I was just curious if they offered any rewards upgrades after like a year or something, but the person was just like "TAKE REWARDS NOW!" lol 

I think it may have been because I applied through a mail offer and it just kind of made me eligible or something, because just a few months before that they denied me for a secured card, and nothing on my reports had changed at the time. 

;
Established Member

Hey!

Can I get that phone number sent to me?

Thanks so much

Frequent Contributor

PM Sent

mirving1957 wrote:

Hey!

Can I get that phone number sent to me?

Thanks so much

Established Contributor

Can I get the phone # or email or both, whichever people are having success with. Thanks

Established Member

Can I have the same as well ^^^^^^^^^, thanks.

4/20/2012 FICO Equifax - 628, Transunion - 661

Capital 1 Platinum Rewards Opened 10/2011 - 4,500 CL, $3 balance
Valued Member

Can I also have the number thanks

Starting Score: EQmyFico 669
Current Score: EQ674 WallyTU 680 NFCU TU 670 came with the card I was approved for
Goal Score: 700

In garden until April 2014

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.