tag
CS800
Super Contributor

Re: Capital One Executive Office

@jsucool76 wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

Yep!

I got approved through a mail offer for cap1 plat with 3k CL no AF special offer. 

2 weeks later I used "Chat Now" and asked for PC to rewards, they PCd me right there, no questions asked, kept $0 AF 

See my platinum is a rebuilder i beleive thats why i never get a CLI on it but i contact the exc office and they are working on a possible PC. I'll see what comes out of it.

Mine was a rebuilder too. The regular (average )platinum, in the credit step program. 

How long did it take them to PC you 1-2 weeks? did your CL go up too?

Message 51 of 831
DeadSpider
Frequent Contributor

Mine was platinum that i got right after my BK with $200 starting limit to $6500 without asking for any CLI. Once I found this site I called and asked for PC to Cash Reward.

Message 52 of 831
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

Yep!

I got approved through a mail offer for cap1 plat with 3k CL no AF special offer. 

2 weeks later I used "Chat Now" and asked for PC to rewards, they PCd me right there, no questions asked, kept $0 AF 

See my platinum is a rebuilder i beleive thats why i never get a CLI on it but i contact the exc office and they are working on a possible PC. I'll see what comes out of it.

Mine was a rebuilder too. The regular (average )platinum, in the credit step program. 

How long did it take them to PC you 1-2 weeks? did your CL go up too?

I had the card for 2 weeks, did chat now, asked if I would ever be eligible for rewards in the future, the woman said "Can I confirm you're interested in adding rewards?" I said "yes" she transferred me to the "Accounts department," they asked me if I wanted miles or cash back, I said cash back, and my account PCd instantly. I started earning rewards the next day (all of my pending transactions at the time also earned rewards). I kept my waived for life of account annual fee, my 0% for 12 months APR, and all that good stuff, and just got cash rewards added. 

my CL didn't increase, I started with 3k. 

Be aware if you do a PC (or any offer on your account for that matter) you're ineligible for any other offers for at least 6 months. That was what they told me. 

I actually saved the chat session -attaches-

Chat.png

Message 53 of 831
CS800
Super Contributor

That seems to have been easy. I'll wait and see what the exec office tells me.

Message 54 of 831
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

That seems to have been easy. I'll wait and see what the exec office tells me.

Yeah I was actually quite surprised with the whole situation to be honest. I was just curious if they offered any rewards upgrades after like a year or something, but the person was just like "TAKE REWARDS NOW!" lol 

I think it may have been because I applied through a mail offer and it just kind of made me eligible or something, because just a few months before that they denied me for a secured card, and nothing on my reports had changed at the time. 

Message 55 of 831
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey!

Can I get that phone number sent to me?

Thanks so much

Message 56 of 831
SwampSystems
Frequent Contributor

PM Sent

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey!

Can I get that phone number sent to me?

Thanks so much

Message 57 of 831
compassion101
Established Contributor

Can I get the phone # or email or both, whichever people are having success with. Thanks

Message 58 of 831
jacksonvillejaguar
Established Member

Can I have the same as well ^^^^^^^^^, thanks.

4/20/2012 FICO Equifax - 628, Transunion - 661

Capital 1 Platinum Rewards Opened 10/2011 - 4,500 CL, $3 balance
Message 59 of 831
scoobieky
Valued Member

Can I also have the number thanks

Starting Score: EQmyFico 669
Current Score: EQ674 WallyTU 680 NFCU TU 670 came with the card I was approved for
Goal Score: 700

In garden until April 2014

Message 60 of 831
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.