Credit Card Center Advertiser Disclosure

Moderator Emerita
0 Kudos

Re: Capital One Executive Office

notfancy wrote:

Kimo1983 wrote:

Can you please pm me Capitalone EO email?

I see you requested it again in a separate thread and Cold kindly sent it to you, however, it is not something we are allowed to post on the forums. I pasted a link here to help you, and all any one needs to do is follow that link and with a small bit of reading they will find the email address that they are looking for.

This question comes up a LOT. I understand that people get very frustrated, and don't know if they  have the correct information, but it would really be nice if we could get a sticky or something so that there is even a small chance of this question coming up so often.

Personally, I did a search on this site and found out a ton of info on Capital One. I Googled the information as instructed, found the EO name and I sent an email. I have had numerous successes in doing so. Is it a pain, yes. I wish I could just get auto CLIs or CLIs from using the button on their site. I hate that their EO office is hidden unless people can find this forum or others like it, but that is how they choose to manage their accounts.

The issue of posting Cap 1 EO info has come up several times.  This thread has several replies giving the information but instead, some find it just easier to ask. Google, do a forum search,  etc will provide a user the email address faster than posting the same question but to each is own.  

I have been trying to lock threads that ask the same question because the answer is easy to find -generally a post or to above the request- but the continue to pop up.

So, I will repost the information again:

Please use this information for Capital One's Executive Office

http://bit.ly/1g0P1zO

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

† Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
‡ Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.