Super Contributor
CS800

Re: Capital One Executive Office

I'm eagerly waiting for my Platinum to change its name to Cash Reward wehn i log on to my account one of these days.

Senior Contributor
jsucool76

CS800 wrote:

I'm eagerly waiting for my Platinum to change its name to Cash Reward wehn i log on to my account one of these days.

The name won't change. Mine still says Platinum Mastercard. You'll just see a little "Rewards $0.00 Cash" underneath the name, and then where it says "Get mobile banking" and "manage authorized users" it will also say "Explore Rewards" 

;
Super Contributor
CS800

jsucool76 wrote:

CS800 wrote:

The name won't change. Mine still says Platinum Mastercard. You'll just see a little "Rewards $0.00 Cash" underneath the name, and then where it says "Get mobile banking" and "manage authorized users" it will also say "Explore Rewards" 

You were able to get your platinum PC'ed to the green card?

Regular Contributor
DeadSpider

I got mine PC last month to green cash and it does say VISA SIGNATURE not Platinum.

Cap1 QS $11500, Freedom $5000K, Slate $8000 Amex Sky $2000K, Discover IT $4400, BCE $8800, NFL $1500, Lowes $7000

Starting Score: 0
Current Score: 742
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Regular Contributor
Tommy5746

DeadSpider wrote:

I got mine PC last month to green cash and it does say VISA SIGNATURE not Platinum.

How did you do that?

Goal: 700 and an Amex Card!

Chicks Dig Guys With Good Credit :smileyhappy:
Regular Contributor
DeadSpider

I just called the number back of my card and asked to upgrade it.

I had option for miles or cash.

Cap1 QS $11500, Freedom $5000K, Slate $8000 Amex Sky $2000K, Discover IT $4400, BCE $8800, NFL $1500, Lowes $7000

Starting Score: 0
Current Score: 742
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Super Contributor
CS800

DeadSpider wrote:

I just called the number back of my card and asked to upgrade it.

I had option for miles or cash.

But before that, was your cap one a basic platinum with an AF?

Senior Contributor
jsucool76

Yep!

I got approved through a mail offer for cap1 plat with 3k CL no AF special offer. 

2 weeks later I used "Chat Now" and asked for PC to rewards, they PCd me right there, no questions asked, kept $0 AF 

;
Super Contributor
CS800

jsucool76 wrote:

Yep!

I got approved through a mail offer for cap1 plat with 3k CL no AF special offer. 

2 weeks later I used "Chat Now" and asked for PC to rewards, they PCd me right there, no questions asked, kept $0 AF 

See my platinum is a rebuilder i beleive thats why i never get a CLI on it but i contact the exc office and they are working on a possible PC. I'll see what comes out of it.

Senior Contributor
jsucool76

CS800 wrote:

jsucool76 wrote:

Yep!

See my platinum is a rebuilder i beleive thats why i never get a CLI on it but i contact the exc office and they are working on a possible PC. I'll see what comes out of it.

Mine was a rebuilder too. The regular (average )platinum, in the credit step program. 

;

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}