Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Executive Office?

tag
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Capital One Executive Office?

Actually, writing to the EO will get you a return call. You can be brief and to the point in your email. Start with a little background on your history, how you've been a good customer and your cr has changed for the better since you applied. Tell them you want this to be your 'go to' card but the limit and the lack of rewards are restricting usage.
Your email just needs to state your name, a contact number and the last 4 digits of your card.

Ask them for the following:

CLI, APR reduction, permanent fee waiver, and rewards. You can ask for a PC but sometimes they will be more flexible with adding rewards to your current card.

When they call in a few days, reiterate that you want a future with Cap 1 and go over your list again.

Message 11 of 27
azguy13
Senior Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
Actually, writing to the EO will get you a return call. You can be brief and to the point in your email. Start with a little background on your history, how you've been a good customer and your cr has changed for the better since you applied. Tell them you want this to be your 'go to' card but the limit and the lack of rewards are restricting usage.
Your email just needs to state your name, a contact number and the last 4 digits of your card.

Ask them for the following:

CLI, APR reduction, permanent fee waiver, and rewards. You can ask for a PC but sometimes they will be more flexible with adding rewards to your current card.

When they call in a few days, reiterate that you want a future with Cap 1 and go over your list again.

Once again Lexie upstages me Smiley Wink    One day I will have a star and then you can still look down on me as you will be a mod, lol

Message 12 of 27
Eastside

Awesome, thank you! Smiley Very Happy

azguy13, you're a big help, thank you too for your tips!

Message 13 of 27
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@azguy13

You are sweet. Definitely not trying to upstage you or anyone else. Smiley Wink
Message 14 of 27
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 15 of 27
azguy13
Senior Contributor

@Lexie, lol I know you aren't trying to upstage. You are just more knowledgable than me on a lot of issues. I will get there though. 

@OP, I am sure you will get some of your demands. When I spoke with them I told them I want my Cap1 to be my go to card during international travel. Well, since they didn't give me much of a CLI, my NFCU and Citi are my go to. 

Message 16 of 27
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 17 of 27
Eastside

The most important thing for me is no AF.  Don't really care about APR as I PIF.  I'd like cash back though to go with my other rewards cards.

Thanks again for your help guys. Smiley Wink

Message 18 of 27
azguy13
Senior Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
@azguy13

You are doing great!

#PayItForward

Thats it, I am adding you as a friend on here, lol. Btw, I am looking forward to the GC Friday night party. OP, You should come!

Message 19 of 27
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 20 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.