cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Executive office Phone #?

tag
LearningMoreAboutCredit
Frequent Contributor

Re: Capital One Executive office Phone #?

@CS800 wrote:

@kobe2012 wrote:

I'm kinda scared to call the number.... lol.... does anyone have the email address instead???????

Tallking to a live person is better. Call the number and make your case!

It is best to email first.  EO assigns you an agent who works with you.  Cold calling gets you a random person and a bunch of questions on how you got their number even when it can be found on the internet.

You can find the email here: http://bit.ly/1gdNnHz  Click the first search result.

Email them and state your case.  Good luck.

Any advice given is always YMMV...

Current FICOs: 740+ across the board | Goal: >760 FICO | Total CLs: $63.3k/$60k Goal | Utilization: 19% | Last App: 05/01/2014 | INQ: EX: 10, EQ: 8, TU: 5, All Expire 06/2016; No Collections/Charge Offs/BK's | AAoA: 7yrs.
| All Reports Frozen!!! | No Apps til 12/2015 | Homeowner since: 06/28/13 | White Whales: Marriott Rewards, Discover IT, Sallie Mae WMC, Sams MC
Message 11 of 13
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@LearningMoreAboutCredit wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

@kobe2012 wrote:

I'm kinda scared to call the number.... lol.... does anyone have the email address instead???????

It is best to email first.  EO assigns you an agent who works with you.  Cold calling gets you a random person and a bunch of questions on how you got their number even when it can be found on the internet.

You can find the email here: http://bit.ly/1gdNnHz  Click the first search result.

OLD THREAD.  DIscussion was from Sep 2012.

Message 12 of 13
LearningMoreAboutCredit
Frequent Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

@LearningMoreAboutCredit wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

@kobe2012 wrote:

OLD THREAD.  DIscussion was from Sep 2012.

Just saw that...thanks.  I don't know how I got there either.  I think that is my cue to go to bed.

Any advice given is always YMMV...

Current FICOs: 740+ across the board | Goal: >760 FICO | Total CLs: $63.3k/$60k Goal | Utilization: 19% | Last App: 05/01/2014 | INQ: EX: 10, EQ: 8, TU: 5, All Expire 06/2016; No Collections/Charge Offs/BK's | AAoA: 7yrs.
| All Reports Frozen!!! | No Apps til 12/2015 | Homeowner since: 06/28/13 | White Whales: Marriott Rewards, Discover IT, Sallie Mae WMC, Sams MC
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.