Established Contributor
distantarray

Capital One Executive office

I see people getting CLI's, but does anyone get a PC? I would like to keep one of my oldest tradelines active, but I would feel weird about getting a Subprime Cap1 card with a high limit, I wouldn't mind going for the non-annual fee version of Venture card.

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Established Contributor
gettnthere

Re: Capital One Executive office

Honestly anything is possible with the Cap1 EO, they are pretty awesome. I got a HUGE CLI and a PC to the cash rewards card from my plain jane AF platinum. Id say give it a shot, worst they can say is no lol. GL!

Starting Score: EQ 609, EX 633(Fako), TU 700
Current Score: EQ 699, EX 758, TU 733
Goal Score: 720 across the board
Garden Club Member-GC Challenge: App free since 10/31/12 :smileywink:
Established Contributor
distantarray

gettnthere wrote:

Honestly anything is possible with the Cap1 EO, they are pretty awesome. I got a HUGE CLI and a PC to the cash rewards card from my plain jane AF platinum. Id say give it a shot, worst they can say is no lol. GL!

lol yea but mine is a aquired HSBC secured account, so gotta wait til January atleast =\ (when the system changes over completely)

Valued Contributor
beb86

gettnthere wrote:

Can you PM me the contact you used I want to call/email them tomorrow. 

ccpics2.jpg
Regular Contributor
patsfan1453

beb86 wrote:

gettnthere wrote:

Me too if you don't mind, and how long was your account open?

Chase Sapphire Preferred 5k || USAA Wounded Warrior Mastercard 4k || Citi TYP 4.9k|| Citi Forward 4k || Discover It 2k || Chase Freedom 5.5k || Walmart 1k
Total CLs: 26,900
AU BCP
In my wallet: CSP, Freedom
Established Contributor
distantarray

[ Edited ]

patsfan1453 wrote:

beb86 wrote:

gettnthere wrote:

Edited to remove Fairbanks' e-mail, though feel free to google it or PM it back and forth.

-llecs, myFICO moderator

Valued Contributor
beb86

[ Edited ]

distantarray wrote:

patsfan1453 wrote:

beb86 wrote:

gettnthere wrote:

Edited to remove Fairbanks' e-mail, though feel free to google it or PM it back and forth.

-llecs, myFICO moderator

ok thanks.....FYI this name will be deleted by the mods in a few mins.

ccpics2.jpg
Regular Contributor
patsfan1453

The founder of capital one is working on PCs? haha

Chase Sapphire Preferred 5k || USAA Wounded Warrior Mastercard 4k || Citi TYP 4.9k|| Citi Forward 4k || Discover It 2k || Chase Freedom 5.5k || Walmart 1k
Total CLs: 26,900
AU BCP
In my wallet: CSP, Freedom
Valued Contributor
beb86

patsfan1453 wrote:

The founder of capital one is working on PCs? haha

Didn't even catch that lol

ccpics2.jpg
Senior Contributor
youngandcreditwrthy

I got offered a pc change to no hassle cash with no af. I get 1.25% on all purchases. Also have a 13.9% apr but still have a crappy $1300 limit
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $12.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Arrival $12.7k | Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $5k | Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+