Did you mean: 

Capital One FICO service

tag
BluePoodle
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital One FICO service

@CenturyChild wrote:

@BluePoodle

When you log into your account sometimes a link will appear at the top of the main page, above your accounts mentioning it. 

If it isn't there look to the right of your accounts, where it says :"I Want To"" there is a list of things like go paperless etc...

There should be a link for 'Track my Credit Score"

Thanks! Found it!  It is really close to my Discover TU score, but then all of my Fako scores have been close to my FICO. Not sure why...but they are.

CapOne $7500 | Discover $8500 | Amex ED $25K | Barclay SM $5700 | Chase Disney $500 | Chase Slate $5K | Target $3K | Hilton Amex $2K
Gardening Since 4/3/2017
Message 11 of 13
Transmogrifying_Bee
Frequent Contributor

I just FINALLY saw my Capital One TU score today after several weeks of checking my account, to no avail!!  Some Forum members were seeing this "Credit Tracker" LINK weeks ago, so Capital One has obviously been rolling-out this feature to cardholders a bit at a time! 

As reported previously, this credit site gives exactly the same information as Credit Karma.  My TU FAKO Score from both is currently at 778.

FICO Score 8: EQ 823 EX 817 TU 825 **** VantageScore 4.0: 825 **** VantageScore 3.0: EQ 823 EX 826 TU 825
TOTAL CL (6 cards): $141.0K **** INQUIRIES 2 yrs (1 yr): EQ 0(1) EX 0(0) TU 0(0) **** UTILIZ: 1 % **** GOAL: FICO Score 8: 840+
r>>
Amex BCE 30K || NASA FCU Rewards Visa 30K || Chase Sapphire Visa Signature 21.5K || PayPal Extras MC 20K
CITI Diamond Preferred MC 25.0K || Discover it 14.5K **** CLOSED 7 cards **** GARDENING since 9-26-2014
Message 12 of 13
evil_ducky
Contributor

@youdontkillmoney wrote:

Signed onto my Capital One online account and a pop up message appeared offering free access to FICO scoring.

It's Transunion based.

But the interesting feature is they have a Simulator tab where you can adjust different factors and simulate the impact on your FICO:

You can toggle items such as the following and see how your FICO changes:

Eliminate all credit card balances Increase the balance on all credit cards Maintain a history of on-time payments (in months) Allow one monthly account to become delinquent (in days)

Allow every monthly account to become delinquent (in days)

Add credit card

Add credit inquiries

Raise the credit line on a card

Add loan account

Transfer balances to a new card

Cancel your oldest credit card

Tax Lien

Foreclosure

Child Support

Wage Garnishment

I's take it with a grain of salt though, for hypothetical entertainment purposes, interesting it even assigns grades:

On time payments: A

Oldest credit line, 23 years: B

Credit utilization, 1%: A

Recent inquiries, 5: C

New accounts, 8: D

Available credit, $150K+, A

This score is 765 but other sites such as Discover I get 819, Experian 817...so FAKO score from Cap One maybe

You also get delinquent account #, derogatory account #, total accounts, monthly payments, # open accounts 

That's weird how a credit history of 23 years only warrants you a B. My husband's shows his 9 years as a B as well. o_O

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.