Did you mean: 

Capital One FR

tag
score_building
Senior Contributor

Re: Capital One FR

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

No nothing. She said she went to use the card at the gas station and it declined, she called and this is what they told her and said she will need to fill out a form to release 2 years of tax returns. Today she got the form.

Don't know if she would share this with you, but has her reported usage changed in any way? Lots of new cards, climbing balances/ lates on other accounts, starting to carry balances, etc.

The Vikings or Visigoths or whatever they are on the commercials combined with an F/R makes for a disturbing mental image...

Smiley Very Happy

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I happen to know her usage, ect, her limit is 700.00 her balance was 0 at the time. She only uses it for gas mostly. She does not have much credit, she has a few store cards and a NFCU Cash Rewards, but nothing negative.

I helped her rebuild about a year ago and since then she has been doing very good. She just got the 3k NFCU CR about 3 months ago. So I am really not sure why they are asking her to fill out this form. I told her not to, so she paid the balance on her other Capital One Card (She had 2) and she just called to close both accounts.

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One and FR? that's just plain gross! Can't picture cap one with Amex swagger...

Message 13 of 14
Pushto700
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

No nothing. She said she went to use the card at the gas station and it declined, she called and this is what they told her and said she will need to fill out a form to release 2 years of tax returns. Today she got the form.

Wow. That is news....for a 700 limit? I am amazed. I say search elsewhere if she can for a better card (maybe a CU)....that is ridiculous.

Starting Score: TU: ?-- EQ: ?--EX 560 (8-08)
Current Score: TU: 671 (3-10) 625 (4-10/Rebucketed)--EQ: 674 (3-10)--EX 630 (Lender 11-09)
Goal Score: TU: 750--EQ: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.