Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One GM BuyPower Card

tag
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital One GM BuyPower Card

@Yj002 wrote:

Received a mail-offer to apply for a GM card. I am currently gardening until Sept or October because I plan to apply for a Penfed credit card then. Can anyone confirm if Capital One pulls only Equifax for this? What is your highest credit limit with Capital One and highest for all of the cards you have? Thanks for responding. 

I have 2 GM BuyPower cards -- the first one cold-apped for after previously being denied in 2 earlier apps, came with a $5k SL.  The second one I received a pre-qual in the mail for.  When I apped and was approved the for the 2nd card, I received a SL of $500, which Cap1 later gave a CLI to $1,250 with the completion of Credit Steps.  The $5k BuyPower card is my highest CL for Cap1, and for all of my cards, my FNBO Amex is currently the highest, at $11.9k.

Message 11 of 14
galahad15
Valued Contributor

@Burned2manybridgesB4 wrote:

Just applied for it out of boredom. EQ pull. Gave me $10k. Other Bank card limits are 2x average.

Congrats!  Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 14
Indycoltsfan
Regular Contributor

Congrats!  I have it too - pay in full each month.  Started low CL but will be at 2,500 in October (through a special offer...had to pay at least $125 per month (or full bill) for 6 months.

Message 13 of 14
Yj002
Established Member

Thanks for your response. My highest CapOne card is ard 11k and I wonder if I apply I would receive a min of 10k or above. If they can give me that much, it would reduce my utilization ratio to a very minimum percentage Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.