Established Contributor
PurpleHaze

Capital One - Good News (i guess)

My Cap One APR was increased to 23.15%. I am getting my payments together for the month for all of my bills and I also include the APR, how much it is and how much I was assessed because I dont PIF. So, as I am getting the info I see my APR is lower with the following remarks:

Good News: Because of your on-time payment history, some or all of your Annual Percentage Rates (APRs) have been returned to your Non-Introductory Rate.

My APR was reduced to 12.90%. Unfortunately, my credit limit is still $500. If only my good payment history would get me an unsolicited CLI :smileyhappy:

Starting Score: EQ: 633 (12/31/09) TU: 651 (12/31/09)
Current Score: EQ:633 TU: 651
Goal Score: EQ: 700 TU:700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
MarineVietVet

Re: Capital One - Good News (i guess)

My APR was reduced to 12.90%. Unfortunately, my credit limit is still $500. If only my good payment history would get me an unsolicited CLI :smileyhappy:

Well every bit helps. You seem to be an exception to many of the recent APR increases. 

Congratulations.

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
laz98

Re: Capital One - Good News (i guess)

very cool!  congrats.
Latest scores: Walmart TU: 769. MyFICO TU: 769. DCU EQ: 755. MyFICO EQ: 780. PSECU EX: 756. MyFICO EX: 780.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}