cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Green Cash rewards and Quicksilver

Valued Member

Capital One Green Cash rewards and Quicksilver

 

If you have a Capital one green cash rewards can you still apply for

the Quick silver one? I am not sure if you can only have one of either one.

Any help would be great.

5 REPLIES
Super Contributor

Re: Capital One Green Cash rewards and Quicksilver


book1773 wrote:

 

If you have a Capital one green cash rewards can you still apply for

the Quick silver one? I am not sure if you can only have one of either one.

Any help would be great.


Why waste a HP have it PC'ed 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Epic Contributor

Capital One Green Cash rewards and Quicksilver

I agree, you should be able to PC.

Have you checked your "Modify Features" online?

What's your CL?

AF?

 

We can get those all fixed!!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Capital One Green Cash rewards and Quicksilver


myjourney wrote:

book1773 wrote:

 

If you have a Capital one green cash rewards can you still apply for

the Quick silver one? I am not sure if you can only have one of either one.

Any help would be great.


Why waste a HP have it PC'ed 


What is PC'ed and how does it work?

Super Contributor

Re: Capital One Green Cash rewards and Quicksilver


adamseve wrote:

myjourney wrote:

book1773 wrote:

 

If you have a Capital one green cash rewards can you still apply for

the Quick silver one? I am not sure if you can only have one of either one.

Any help would be great.


Why waste a HP have it PC'ed 


What is PC'ed and how does it work?


PC=product change 

Simply call them up and ask to switch from one card to the other

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Epic Contributor

Re: Capital One Green Cash rewards and Quicksilver


myjourney wrote:

adamseve wrote:

myjourney wrote:

book1773 wrote:

 

If you have a Capital one green cash rewards can you still apply for

the Quick silver one? I am not sure if you can only have one of either one.

Any help would be great.


Why waste a HP have it PC'ed 


What is PC'ed and how does it work?


PC=product change 

Simply call them up and ask to switch from one card to the other


since it's capital one - calling your regular customer service number might not grant the simple process it should be... but check under "Modify reards or features" whatever capital one calls that stupid button on your online thing... if nothing offered there, send email to Executive Office to have it PC and get a CLI while at it... all on a SP!