Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One HSBC Buyout

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One HSBC Buyout

I read in the news that cap one is buying HSBCs credit card business. If the deal closes what can current hsbc customer expect from Capitol one? Huge credit limit increases I hope hahahahahah. I currently have 2 crap hsbc cards had them for 3 years since I started rebuilding no CLI's ever 0% util no lates. I hope they combine both my cars and give me a 15k limit. hahahaha

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One HSBC Buyout

If your an overlapping customer you might even want to lay low as to minimize risk they may cut credit lines of overlapping customers accounts.

I know that as soon as their fully in charge I will be charging for my bigger credit line. I don't have any Cap 1 cards so maybe that will help.

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Me either the only reason I dont close them is because they are my oldest revolving account that are open I hate paying thier annual fee I know that much. I might just cancel both of them anyways I dont need these Hsbc/Orchard bank cards anymore since I have American Express now.

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Only reason I keep my rzmc is because mine has no annual fee. If you have any annual fee card close it out!

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

hOW DID YOU GET THEM TO REMOVE THE ANNUAL FEE?

Message 5 of 8
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

I think the BBRZMC has different credit tiers and one has no AF.
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cool I must have been in the [Mod cut] Tier back then

Just a friendly reminder to keep your posts g-rated.

Thanks-MarineVietVet, myFICO moderator

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I believe the gold has a no annual fee and an annual fee card.  and I think the platinum is always no af.

I really do hope that Cap1 lets people move into better tiers or PC to platinum.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.