cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One / HSBC - new card within 7-10 days!

tag
jugstore
Valued Member

Capital One / HSBC - new card within 7-10 days!

Hey folks, 

I have an old HSBC Orchard account from rebuilding that got transferred to Cap One.  The accounts have been transitioning over smoothly but the cards won't get switched until later in the coming months.  

I didn't want to wait for the new card from Cap One.

I used the change card image feature and found a nice black/gray brushed metal texture that I found on google image search.  I uploaded and went through the process on Monday and today I got an email approving the image and that I'l get my new card in 7-10 days!

here's what the card should look like (generic image - no personal info on card):  http://imgur.com/oSb1pFw

So, if you have an HSBC card and want a cap 1 card now you can use the personalize card feature to get your card sooner!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gardening since 5-2014
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
tonyjones
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital One / HSBC - new card within 7-10 days!

congrats!

Current Fico Scores: (December 2023)
Message 2 of 6
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

@jugstore wrote:

Hey folks, 

I have an old HSBC Orchard account from rebuilding that got transferred to Cap One.  The accounts have been transitioning over smoothly but the cards won't get switched until later in the coming months.  

I didn't want to wait for the new card from Cap One.

I used the change card image feature and found a nice black/gray brushed metal texture that I found on google image search.  I uploaded and went through the process on Monday and today I got an email approving the image and that I'l get my new card in 7-10 days!

here's what the card should look like (generic image - no personal info on card):  http://imgur.com/oSb1pFw

So, if you have an HSBC card and want a cap 1 card now you can use the personalize card feature to get your card sooner!

Did the same thing Smiley Very Happy Ordered it last week, was mailed out on Monday...so now it's the waiting game!

Couldn't find a tornado or hurricane picture in the already-made graphics, but did find a pretty aurora borealis card design, so decided to do that before I got all picky on what tornado/hurricane picture I would have wanted off of google images!

After I ordered it though, I had an afterthought of the perfect picture! Whether or not they would have approved it due to copyright and whether or not I could make it fit, that's another thing...

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/1013546_10152036685799046_1011274908_n.jpg

Talk about an extremely photogenic waterspout!

Message 3 of 6
missjae
Established Contributor

I did it for all three of my cards.  If I can't get the CLI's I want, might as well have a pretty picture lol.  I usually personalize mine with my own images.

Message 4 of 6
mxp114
Valued Contributor

That's a nice design for the Platinum MasterCard, I just did a design using some art...

Message 5 of 6
Anf_dude
Contributor

I Requested A New Card For My Newly Transitioned Card A Few Days Ago Just So I Wouldn't Have To Wait For Them To Autotmatically Send It. July-August Is A Big zit me Frame. Haha
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.