Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Help

tag
book1773
Valued Member

Capital One Help

I logged in today to take care of one of my payments on one of my cards

only to find out that they restricted all my accounts. I called them up and they

transfered me over to the EO and all they would say is that I would receive a letter

in the mail and the only additional information they gave me was because of past,

present court litigation against me. I told me I have no idea what they are talking about

and did a search with all the courts in the United States since I have direct access

to them and there is not one case pending against me. I told them it was not cool

closing my accounts like that. Any help would be great.. Not happy with capital one

right now. I had 3 cards with them with perfect payment histories. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Capital One Help

@book1773 wrote:

I logged in today to take care of one of my payments on one of my cards

only to find out that they restricted all my accounts. I called them up and they

transfered me over to the EO and all they would say is that I would receive a letter

in the mail and the only additional information they gave me was because of past,

present court litigation against me. I told me I have no idea what they are talking about

and did a search with all the courts in the United States since I have direct access

to them and there is not one case pending against me. I told them it was not cool

closing my accounts like that. Any help would be great.. Not happy with capital one

right now. I had 3 cards with them with perfect payment histories. 

Sue a CRA, CA or JDB and win the case?? Any felonies on your criminal record (I read the other day on a diff board someone lost their Chase accounts to a 31 yr old felony on record)..

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.