Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Helped me!?!?!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One Helped me!?!?!

If you start out in good graces with them(higher CL) then these options tend to be available much quicker

Message 31 of 35
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

If you start out in good graces with them(higher CL) then these options tend to be available much quicker

I didn't know that. I feel special now. 

Thanks Smiley Very Happy 

Message 32 of 35
jsucool76
Super Contributor

So, I was waiting for my new card to come, and it hadn't shipped yet, so capital one told me since I am a valued customer, they would overnight my new card to me, free or charge. 

I don't know why they're being so nice to me, but I like it. 

Message 33 of 35
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:

So, I was waiting for my new card to come, and it hadn't shipped yet, so capital one told me since I am a valued customer, they would overnight my new card to me, free or charge. 

I don't know why they're being so nice to me, but I like it. 

Very nice!!!

I'm hoping some SD time with some recurring bills will make Cap1 want to shoe me some luv.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 34 of 35
jsucool76
Super Contributor

what card/limit do you got with them right now? and when it doubt, just keep asking. haha. I had to ask about my card in the mail twice, first person told me it hadn't been sent yet, but was ordered, this person told me "oh, the card was never ordered, i'll have it overnighted and waive the fee." so with cap1 it seems like it's all "who you talk to" which is annoying, but sometimes one person gives you something another wouldn't, so it's kinda nice. 

Message 35 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.