Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Increase offer

tag
ronstar7
Established Contributor

Capital One Increase offer

Hello all,

Just thought I'd share as I have never seen this with any creditor I haven been with. I got a sp credit increse from Cap 1 last month. Then yesterday I get an email from them offering another increase of 600 bringng my limit to 1750 if I make either a 100 payment or make my next 6 payments at the minimum payment amount on time. Of course I paid the 100 lol. I didnt want to wait 6 months. 

So strange but I'll take it!

Cheers!

Starting scores 12/1/15 EQ 601, TU 626, EX 601

Current Scores 9/17/17 EQ 686 TU 702 EX 655 Goal 700+ across
UTL 7%
Last Inq: 9/20/17
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
ErikaC1
New Contributor

Re: Capital One Increase offer

Hello,

That sounds good! I'm over here waiting to get something hopefully lol. I just called the EO office last week to request an increase on my QS One and now I am playing the waiting game.

New to boards, thanks for all the advice!

Message 2 of 5
ronstar7
Established Contributor

@ErikaC1 wrote:

Hello,

That sounds good! I'm over here waiting to get something hopefully lol. I just called the EO office last week to request an increase on my QS One and now I am playing the waiting game.

New to boards, thanks for all the advice!

I think youll get it the EO is pretty great in that area. Fingers crossed for you!! If not keep trying every 6 months.

Starting scores 12/1/15 EQ 601, TU 626, EX 601

Current Scores 9/17/17 EQ 686 TU 702 EX 655 Goal 700+ across
UTL 7%
Last Inq: 9/20/17
Message 3 of 5
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

@ronstar7 wrote:

Hello all,

Just thought I'd share as I have never seen this with any creditor I haven been with. I got a sp credit increse from Cap 1 last month. Then yesterday I get an email from them offering another increase of 600 bringng my limit to 1750 if I make either a 100 payment or make my next 6 payments at the minimum payment amount on time. Of course I paid the 100 lol. I didnt want to wait 6 months. 

Cheers!

Nice, is this a steps program card?

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ronstar7 wrote:

Hello all,

Cheers!

I think I got the same email.

I had a balance of 504 with a CL of 1750, after just getting a 1k increase from the Luv button earlier this month.

Mine says pay at least 125 each month on time for the next 6 months, or the balance, (meaning pay it off) and we'll give you a 500 CLI.

My card was originally from Orchard Bank at 300, then slowly up to 500 after Cap1 took it over, and then 250 more a year later.

So if you got the email too, now I dont feel special anymore, lol.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.