Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Increase

tag
Strepthroat
Frequent Contributor

Capital One Increase

Called the backdoor number to ask for an increase on my $4,500 limit, analyst explained that because of the economy they stopped giving CLI's, which I'm sure most of us have heard repeatedly.  Anyway, she claimed they were starting to give CLI's again and asked if she could check to see if my account was eligible. Of course about 2 seconds later she comes back with the decision that no increase could be given and I'd receive a letter. She also stated she noticed I hadn't used the card.  Told her I've been a member for 6 years and in the last six years I've acquired cards with limits in the 5 digit range.  The most she could do was change my account to a rewards account (cash or mileage, I chose cash), where I would receive 1 point for every dollar.  Cool!

Chase Marriott Visa $25,000 | Chase Southwest Visa $25,000 | PFCU Visa $20,000 | Capital One Savor $20,000 | Nordstrom Visa $20,000 | GUCU Visa $10,500 | CapitalOne Quicksilver Visa $10,000 | US Bank Perks Visa $9,000 | Barclays Cash Forward Visa $6,000 | BB&T Spectrum Cash Visa $3,500
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.