Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One No Hassle Miles Ultra for Professionals

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One No Hassle Miles Ultra for Professionals

Does anyone have this card?  Can you rate your experience with it for me? 

I realize I got the cart before the horse cause I all ready app'ed and was approved.  I was looking for a high limit reward card and BofA has not been generous.

I went to BofA (where I bank and have a Platinum Plus Visa) and completed their "check for preapproved offers" where they ask basic app info (Name, address, date of birth, social and income) but they don't do hard pull.  They came back with "no offers."

I went to Cap One and completed their "find a preapproved offer" where I entered name, address, income and last 4 of social.  They came back with "preapproved" for thier No Hassle Miles Ultra for Professionals as well as No Hassle Rewards and No Hassle Points.

I opted for the Ultra, completed the application and got the approval....though I won't know the credit limit till the card arrives (says in 7-10 days).

Anyway, Pros and Cons anyone?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Capital One No Hassle Miles Ultra for Professionals

I have the No Interest for 60 days business card and some miles something rather business card.

It has always been good, I keep a pretty high balance on both, so never have gotten CLI but only asked 1 because of the high balance. Interest rates are fair and they didn't get increased like many of the personal cards have been. 

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is actually a "Personal" card, but called "Professional" for the road warrior types, I guess.  It gives double points for every dollar and NO Transfer fees ever.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was approved for this card as well. My card arrived in the mail yesterday from Capital One with a CL of $25,000
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does this card report a credit limit to the CRA's?  I noticed on the Capital One website that this card has no "Over-the-credit-limit fee."  Usually, but not always, this is found on no pre-set spending limit cards. 
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

psychic,

When I app'ed, the "details" claimed the card had credit limits available to $30k.  In addition, after I was approved, it said I would received my card in 7-10 days and that my limit would be disclosed with that "welcome" pack.

The main reasons I app'ed for this particular card are:

1.  Reasonable APR

2.  No Transfer Fees EVER (not just intro period)

3.  No over the limit fees

4.  Higher potential CL than their other personal cards (up to $30k)

5.  Double travel points - 2 points per dollar

6.  "No blackouts" "No restrcitions" - whatever the cost of your travel, just use the price multiplied by 10 and that is the points necessary to cover.

7.  No Universal Credit Data Rate Jacks - changes in my report will not result in my rates being increased or terms changed.

8.  Cap One still seems to be more aggressive in new accounts than many other banks - BofA provided "NO OFFERS" while CapOne offered their top 3 personal cards to me.

9.  I haven't seen the complaints of CLD from Cap One that I have from many of the other issuers out their such as BofA, Discover, Amex, etc.

I am a member of USAA and may app for a credit card with them (they are a military membership Org much like CU) and they are very stable and profitable. I get dividend rebates from them on my insurance every year.

Message Edited by txjohn on 03-24-2009 06:44 AM
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.