Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One PC and CLI questions

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One PC and CLI questions

Hi everyone, long time lurker, first time poster. Anyway, I've had a Cap1 Platinum MC since Feb '15. It was part of the steps program, got a auto CLI after 5 months, and I hit the luv button August for a total CL of $1100. I just PC'd to a QS1 over the online chat, and I asked if I was eligible for a CLI, and all he offered was to try the luv button, which was declined because of the recent cli.

So here are a few questions. 1) Would my chances of luv be higher if I try again once my new card is activated. 2) Since the QS1 is also a steps card, should I expect a steps cli after 1 year, or is steps only good for the 6 month increase. 3) Has anyone had any luck getting a CLI before 6 months via online chat or over the phone?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One PC and CLI questions

You'll have to wait 6 months from your last CLI, the PC doesn't change that. I know I've heard a few stories of some people getting another CLI 4 months after the last, so you can always try. And they only do the credit steps increase once (at 5-6 months), once you hit a year you'll more than likely have to request a CLI yourself.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.