Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One PC questions

tag
spartantx117
Contributor

Capital One PC questions

Ok so I started with a Capital One Platinum as my first rebuilding card in June of 2013 with a 300 dollar limit. Went through there credit steps program and it was raised to 1500 and also did a PC to the Quicksilver One. Prior to my one year anniversary I contacted the EO to have my annual fee removed and they did that no problem On my one year anniversary I asked for a increase online and they did so to 4000. My credit is now repaired no baddies at all and I have a score of 740 or better depending on the credit bureau. I am really wanting a WMC can anybody tell me if this is possible through them and how I can go about trying? 

-------9000-------------9000-------------4000-------------2600-------------1800AU-----------800-------------3200------------18000-------------20000-------

Barclaycard FICO 754
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One PC questions

It is possible, but sometimes it is difficult. People seem to have the most success converting Capital One Platinum Quicksilvers to World Quicksilvers by either reaching out to the EO or by contacting them through social media (like Twitter or Facebook). This is something I'm very interested in doing after my own 6th statement cuts on my Platinum Quicksilver while I'm biding time in the garden. Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 4
spartantx117
Contributor

Yeah I have heard it is possible. I'm mostly wondering what the best way to go about it would be. Social media, EO? Ask for a increase then a PC to WMC. Ask for both at once? Use the crap outta it and ask. Just not sure how to go about it with the highest possibility of success. Honestly I've stoped using my card as much just because of my Chase  Freedom Visa Siggy. But I hate to get rid of it because it's not a horrible limit.

-------9000-------------9000-------------4000-------------2600-------------1800AU-----------800-------------3200------------18000-------------20000-------

Barclaycard FICO 754
Message 3 of 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@spartantx117 wrote:

Yeah I have heard it is possible. I'm mostly wondering what the best way to go about it would be. Social media, EO? Ask for a increase then a PC to WMC. Ask for both at once? Use the crap outta it and ask. Just not sure how to go about it with the highest possibility of success. Honestly I've stoped using my card as much just because of my Chase  Freedom Visa Siggy. But I hate to get rid of it because it's not a horrible limit.

EO is the Executive Office. I would try both at once.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.