Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One PC?

tag
angelcred10
Regular Contributor

Re: Capital One PC?

well, it was approved! Smiley Happy

Excited, almost feels like a new approval so that will get me over this hump of wanting to apply for a new card (at least for a while)

"Blade" informed me it was possible, transferred me on chat to another unique name let's say and then finally to Anthony who approved it fully

I now have Quicksilver and will get it through the mail in about a week or so they said, same terms and CL

Bummer to not have the 0% but, it still won't be used that much..

just need to take a look and see how all my cards fit now with the 5% bonus categories changing on my Freedom and DiscoverIT and my AMEX earnings as well

Starting Score: 635 Current Score: 659 Discover Pull
Goal Score:720s
Tried to use Images but it was all Wibbly, Wobbly, and Timey-Wimey.
Message 11 of 16
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

@angelcred10 wrote:

Excited, almost feels like a new approval so that will get me over this hump of wanting to apply for a new card (at least for a while)

"Blade" informed me it was possible, transferred me on chat to another unique name let's say and then finally to Anthony who approved it fully

I now have Quicksilver and will get it through the mail in about a week or so they said, same terms and CL

just need to take a look and see how all my cards fit now with the 5% bonus categories changing on my Freedom and DiscoverIT and my AMEX earnings as well

Congrats on your PC!  Assuming that since you had the Visa version, you'll get the regular QS?  MC version is QS One i believe.  Also, did you find out if you have AF for it?  I also PC'd my Journey to QS and since there's no AF on Journey, i got the QS w/ no AF either. 

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 12 of 16
angelcred10
Regular Contributor

correct, I switched to the No AF version

I don't see a huge difference other than the 3% transfer vs 0% transfer on those two cards

Message 13 of 16
CelticLady
Regular Contributor

@yudeology101 wrote:

@angelcred10 wrote:

Congrats on your PC!  Assuming that since you had the Visa version, you'll get the regular QS?  MC version is QS One i believe.  Also, did you find out if you have AF for it?  I also PC'd my Journey to QS and since there's no AF on Journey, i got the QS w/ no AF either. 

I have both a QS and a QS One and both are Mastercards so it doesn't have to be a Visa to qualify for QS PC. They can also just add the 1.5% rewards to a regular Platinum card if it doesn't qualify for a full PC. They did that with mine when I was speaking with the lady from EO. I would encourage everyone to go through EO if you are told you don't qualify for a PC on any of your cards and at least try to get the 1.5% added.

Congrats angelcred10 on your PC Smiley Happy

Wells Fargo Propel / AMEX BCE / Cap1 QS WMC / Chase Freedom / Cap1 QS / Discover it / Cap1 QSO / Chase Amazon Visa / PayPal CBMC /
Message 14 of 16
fot1
Established Contributor

angelcred10 wrote:

I did they same thing for the same reason.. Holds off an itch.. I upgraded my old Orchard bank/Cap 1 plantium card to a Quicksilver.. It was one of my oldest cards but I never used it and was gonna give it the ax..

Too many to list..
Message 15 of 16
angelcred10
Regular Contributor

@fot1 wrote:

@angelcred10 wrote:

I did they same thing for the same reason.. Holds off an itch.. I upgraded my old Orchard bank/Cap 1 plantium card to a Quicksilver.. It was one of my oldest cards but I never used it and was gonna give it the ax..

The ITCH was getting strong... lol

Even since I went to Chase website and toyed with the "pre-screened" and saw Slate as option xD

Really would love the BT but can hold off..

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.