Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One PSN Card CLI

tag
YoungJay18
Contributor

Capital One PSN Card CLI

Hello every one im currently trying to fiugre out if there is a way to get a increase on my capital one PSN card ever since i got it its been on $500 ive had it since August 2013 and never once got a increase ive tried to do it online and i get a document saying "Credit line increases are not offered upon request for this type of account" 

IS there any way possible to get a increase

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Capital One PSN Card CLI

Contact the Cap-1 executive office, you can Google it up. Good luck Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 3
CenturyChild
Frequent Contributor

Re: Capital One PSN Card CLI

Check you Documents and see if they put you in Credit steps.  If so, you'll be due a Auto CLI any day now.

As mentioned, contacting the EO is the best way to go for something like this.  Facebook does work well too.

Especially if you have already established a relationship with C1 with other accounts.

The computer will Auto deny if:

1) The account is less than 6 months old, (I think it also will if you are in Credit Steps and havn't recieved 1st increase yet)

2) There has been a change to the Credit line in last 6 months.

So, for the online LUV button, min 6 months old and no change to limit in last 6 moths.

For those in CreditSteps, that means at least 1 year before the online button will have any possibility of doing anything.

I would contact them via FB first.  It'll take a couple days but if they can help you out, they will.   Also, being an established account it will be a soft pull.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.