Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Platinum Ceiling

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One Platinum Ceiling

If you wait until your scores are in the 720-730 range you could apply for a couple of the cards mentioned above that pay 5% in rotating categories (another is the Citi Dividend World Mastercard) and you could have a stable of cards paying you 5% in various categories each quarter. You could be able to average 3% back if you got lucky and they each had good categories that didn't overlap. 

Message 11 of 14
minimock
Frequent Contributor

@TheBronxBomber wrote:

I called Capital One and the guy notified me that in some cases they have PC a credit builder card into Venture but It's not available for me yet. I decided that I no long want to apply for a Venture card. I'm going to occasionally use my Cap 1 card. My AMEX Green & Citi AAvantage Platinum World Master card will stay in my wallet. I cancelled my other Cap 1 card. It wasnt a year old and the CL was $750. No need to pay the AF if I'm not going to use it.

+1000

I did the same exact thing. Maybe they will figure out that folks are not going to sit in the corner and eat the junior burger, when they are serving steak & lobster accross the street.

Smiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 14
the_jan_b
Established Contributor

I did the same exact thing. Maybe they will figure out that folks are not going to sit in the corner and eat the junior burger, when they are serving steak & lobster accross the street.

Smiley Very Happy

Love your analogy!!  Smiley Very Happy

Enjoying your freedom? Thank a servicemember and their family!

In the garden since 26 Jun 14...

I am digitaldiva's alter-ego

Message 13 of 14
minimock
Frequent Contributor

@digitaldiva wrote:

Smiley Very Happy

Love your analogy!!  Smiley Very Happy

Thank You......................Ill be in town all week lol Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.