Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Playstation And Sony Card... No

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Capital One Playstation And Sony Card... No

I posted and asked the question a couple weeks ago about having Sony and Playstation Visa and everyone said yes you could but for me that was not the case!

I received a letter yesterday and no credit pull was done saying that I had to many Capital One accounts to consider me for a Playstation.

But I had previously applied for the GM Card and a Venture and those were denied for credit reasons not for having to many, so another odd Cap1 thing of which cards they consider to be the same and have to many of!

I have Quicksilver, Sony, and Spark

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One Playstation And Sony Card... No

@Creditaddict wrote:

I posted and asked the question a couple weeks ago about having Sony and Playstation Visa and everyone said yes you could but for me that was not the case!

I received a letter yesterday and no credit pull was done saying that I had to many Capital One accounts to consider me for a Playstation.

But I had previously applied for the GM Card and a Venture and those were denied for credit reasons not for having to many, so another odd Cap1 thing of which cards they consider to be the same and have to many of!

I have Quicksilver, Sony, and Spark

As I've said in the past, it's as if they just make up the reason on the spot, and it can be different every time.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.