Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Pre-Qual.. should I?

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Capital One Pre-Qual.. should I?

Now asks you if you would be interested in a secured offer? I checked yes, but then got no offers.

Should I pull the trigger and apply for the "might fit your needs" card offered? 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One Pre-Qual.. should I?

If you need the second card.pull the trigger.I have 2 cap one cards and that's enough for me.and with cap one not offering cli (except for credit steps) at this time.ive decided to use them both for .99 purchases each month.. Also thats a hard pull on all 3.
Message Edited by cartercorp on 06-09-2009 09:16 PM
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital one blows.  If you can't get a card yet for a better company, I would app for a store card like express or something and allow that to help your credit then in turn get a better card. 
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

cap one will pull all 3 cr also i was preapproved and then declined a card with a 775 tu and 746 eq fico
Message 4 of 6
score_building
Senior Contributor

r u kidding me ca?  with their triple pull, RJs and moratorium on cli's- not a good time to get with crap1 imo.  r u app to combine?
DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditaddict wrote:

Now asks you if you would be interested in a secured offer? I checked yes, but then got no offers.

Should I pull the trigger and apply for the "might fit your needs" card offered? 

Apply for a Bank of America Secure card or use their preapproval site---> here

I wouldn't own a Capital One card or Crap One as they say for the simple fact that they pull all three bureau reports. That's ridiculous" and It's overkill driving your score into the ground, my wife found that out years ago.

She no longer has the cards as Capital One isn't a very good bank to do business with even if you are an excellent customer. Trust me Creditaddict you can do better then them.

KingSmiley Wink

Message Edited by 74king on 06-10-2009 08:07 AM
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.