Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Premier Dining World Elite MasterCard

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One Premier Dining World Elite MasterCard

@UncleB wrote:

It looks like Capital One has a new offering...

In some cases this might be a better option than Quicksilver; in my own case I might try to get a PC for my old QS MasterCard that I'm just keeping around since it's my oldest bankcard.

Here's a direct link for more info.

Good point about the PC possibility.  I would prefer to do that, rather than apply for it.

Message 31 of 88
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

It looks like Capital One has a new offering...

In some cases this might be a better option than Quicksilver; in my own case I might try to get a PC for my old QS MasterCard that I'm just keeping around since it's my oldest bankcard.

Here's a direct link for more info.

Good point about the PC possibility.  I would prefer to do that, rather than apply for it.

......and avoid the notorious TRIPLE PULL.

Yeah we are all for that definitely!

Message 32 of 88
Anonymous
Not applicable

If they won't PC then they can keep their card somewhere dark and damp.

Just sayin'
Message 33 of 88
northface28
Established Contributor

@happypill wrote:

@northface28 wrote:
They aren't going to PC a current card to this and if you're at max exposure like I am ($42k), you won't have a chance at this card for awhile.

What is your source of information that they won't PC to this card?

Them. Via chat and phone.

BK Discharged 9/11

Cap1 Quiksilver Visa Signature $41k| Discover IT $24k| Barclays Uber VISA $16.2k|BOA Cash Rewards $8.4k| BOA BBR $6k|AMEX Cash Magnet $12.8k|AMEX BCP $16.6k|Huntington Voice $5.5k|Citi Double Cash $5.7k| US Bank Cash+ $6.5k
Message 34 of 88
galahad15
Valued Contributor

The new Cap1 card's rewards package looks quite appealing, the APR ranges just a little less so though.  Since I already have a Venture-equivalent 2% card with Cap1 with no AF and 3 other 2% everything cards, I think I will most likely pass on this card.  Thanks to UncleB for mentioning though!  Smiley Happy

Message 35 of 88
galahad15
Valued Contributor

@northface28 wrote:

@happypill wrote:

@northface28 wrote:
They aren't going to PC a current card to this and if you're at max exposure like I am ($42k), you won't have a chance at this card for awhile.

What is your source of information that they won't PC to this card?

Them. Via chat and phone.

J/c, did Cap1 give any hints if the no-PC policy is just for now at the present time, or perpetually?

Message 36 of 88
northface28
Established Contributor

"Not now, maybe in the future".

BK Discharged 9/11

Cap1 Quiksilver Visa Signature $41k| Discover IT $24k| Barclays Uber VISA $16.2k|BOA Cash Rewards $8.4k| BOA BBR $6k|AMEX Cash Magnet $12.8k|AMEX BCP $16.6k|Huntington Voice $5.5k|Citi Double Cash $5.7k| US Bank Cash+ $6.5k
Message 37 of 88
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Does anyone know by any chance if this new Cap1 offering is approved as a WEMC across all SLs, sort of like for the BuyPower card where you can hypothetically have a WEMC with a $500 SL?  Or do you have be approved for up to a certain SL like $5k - $10k, in order to be given the card as a WEMC?

Message 38 of 88
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

I would definitely PC my QS to this.   A no-FTF dining card could definitely come in handy.   I'm not sure if dining only includes Restaurants and Fast Food, so Marvel MC and Sam's Club MC may still beat PDR.  

If you don't have a dining card yet, this also has a spend offer ($100 for $500 of spend in 90 days) for new apps.   I could easily do that.  

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 39 of 88
mkhan1093
Established Contributor

Just curious - has anyone applied/gotten approved for this card today?

Message 40 of 88
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.