Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Product Change?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One Product Change?

So Im confused. Maybe the forum can help me out. I had capital one platinum mastercard and Quiksilver One  last year and paid off and closed the platinum due to Cap 1 not waiving the annual fee. Earlier this year I cut up my Quiksilver One in order to control my spending and just let a small utility bill get billed there until I paid off my balance. After that I ordered a new card a couple months ago balance transferred a balance of 900 on my newly increased 1250 limit. I ordered an image on it but later on decided I dont like how the image one looks and just asked for the regular Quiksilver One card again. I just got my card in the mail and its a card that says Capital One No Hassle Rewards. Is that a product change or? 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One Product Change?

@Anonymous wrote:

So Im confused. Maybe the forum can help me out. I had capital one platinum mastercard and Quiksilver One  last year and paid off and closed the platinum due to Cap 1 not waiving the annual fee. Earlier this year I cut up my Quiksilver One in order to control my spending and just let a small utility bill get billed there until I paid off my balance. After that I ordered a new card a couple months ago balance transferred a balance of 900 on my newly increased 1250 limit. I ordered an image on it but later on decided I dont like how the image one looks and just asked for the regular Quiksilver One card again. I just got my card in the mail and its a card that says Capital One No Hassle Rewards. Is that a product change or? 

Interesting. Never heard of this.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I never even heard of this card. I thought platinum mastercard has no rewards but im still getting my 1.5% and my interest rate is 19.80%. Im really not thrilled with cap 1 right now but they are my oldest account sine rebuild so they are staying. its on my agenda to just pay them off and use them for a small bill per month to show usage so i dont have to think about them. Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 4
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

No Hassles is the name of their reward program, and my older cards had that on them.  So it can be at any rate, and so long as you are getting 1.5%, it's effectively a QS.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.