Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Product Change

tag
workingprogress
Regular Contributor

Re: Capital One Product Change

Goiong to bump a old thread here. When you go from quicksilverone to quicksilver, do you get the full benefits that its offers.. Like the 0% intro APR for a certain amount of time ?? I been with them for 3 years now and use the card heavy and pay every 2 weeks on it. I want to switch to quick silver and would love to get the 0% apr for a while.

Starting Fico scores 6/29/1013
Experian 584 / Equifax 639 / TransUnion 598
Message 21 of 23
workingprogress
Regular Contributor

When you go from quicksilverone to quicksilver, do you get the full benefits that its offers.. Like the 0% intro APR for a certain amount of time ?

Starting Fico scores 6/29/1013
Experian 584 / Equifax 639 / TransUnion 598
Message 22 of 23
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@workingprogress wrote:

Goiong to bump a old thread here. When you go from quicksilverone to quicksilver, do you get the full benefits that its offers.. Like the 0% intro APR for a certain amount of time ?? I been with them for 3 years now and use the card heavy and pay every 2 weeks on it. I want to switch to quick silver and would love to get the 0% apr for a while.

No, unfortunately since it's technically the same account (and retains all history) you don't get the new account intro promo again.  That would be awesome, though!

What you will get out of a PC from QS1 to QS is you'll no longer have an annual fee... which was definitely worth it to me!  Smiley Wink

If you're interested in the intro 0% again, you might want to check their pre-qual page to see if you have any offers there.  In addition to any new account intro APR, you would be eligible for the new account bonus as well.  (Note that the fine print will say existing card holders may not be eligible, but at this time that isn't being enforced.)

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.