tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One QS ONE EMV chip?

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I was trying to get pre qualified for Venture.Smiley Frustrated

Thought you closed one. Smiley Wink

LOL Nixon know everything.Smiley Happy I will if they pre qualified me with lower interest rate.

Message 11 of 19
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Will you receive sign up bonus on the second card Pizza?

I dont know yet... Both of the cards are shwoing under "link my accounts" ready to link when I get my cards. Both are shwoing Siggy as well.  Will be interesting to see, once i activate them and go to the rewards page and see if I have comment at the bottom for the spendSmiley Happy

Message 12 of 19
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

LOL Nixon know everything.Smiley Happy I will if they pre qualified me with lower interest rate.

doesnt matter what the interest rate is if youre not carrying a balance! I say go for it, and then call the EO later down the road and ask to lower it if its higher than youd like

Message 13 of 19
wacdenney
Valued Contributor

What are you going to do with 2 Venture cards??  I don't even know why I would want one let alone two!

Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

doesnt matter what the interest rate is if youre not carrying a balance! I say go for it, and then call the EO later down the road and ask to lower it if its higher than youd like

Capital One don't seem friendly with reducing APR. I went through EO multiple times and ways got a no.

Message 15 of 19
happypill
Valued Contributor

@wacdenney wrote:

What are you going to do with 2 Venture cards??  I don't even know why I would want one let alone two!

Initial spend bonus would be the reason.  Cap One rewards post immediately and redemptions are credited right away.  You could earn and spend the $400 and close your account before most other CCC will even acknowledge that you hit spend goal.

Message 16 of 19
taxi818
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Lipstick on a pig, but a step in the right direction. Now where's that magic marker!

Come on nixon. Don't be a hater. I luv my quicksilver.  Cap one only one that does not panic. When you max it out. Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I chatted online and got my current quicksilver resent to me with an EMV chip.

Message 18 of 19
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Really old thread, 5 months old. Things change so quickly in the world of credit, one needs to be wary of relying on old data.
Signature needs updating
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.