cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One QS World or World Elite...

tag
shane1978
Contributor

Re: Capital One QS World or World Elite...

@Bman70 wrote:

@shane1978 wrote:

Just a quick update; I was approved for a World MC for Quicksilver

Thanks for the update; did you Facebook, Tweet, email EO, or call?

I was denied originally so I sent a message on Facebook.  I also sent an e-mail to the EO and was called a couple days later.  I received a credit limit increase to 5,000 and they called me back about the PC to WMC.  Received that a couple days after the call.

Message 31 of 38
shane1978
Contributor

@CaSHMeRe wrote:

@shane1978 wrote:

Just a quick update; I was approved for a World MC for Quicksilver

Shane ~ Do you happen to have the EO email address?  Can you PM it to me if you do.

Secondly ~ What are the benefits over just the standard Visa Signature?  I have a CL of $20k, but would love a MC version for Sam's Club Smiley Happy

I sent you a PM.

Message 32 of 38
shane1978
Contributor

I have a $10,000 CL on my Quick Silver World MC...does anyone know how I can go about changing it to a World Elite.  When I upgraded to the World MC I had to go through EO.  It seems the average rep knows nothing about upgrades.  I might have to do it again for the World Elite.  Any suggestions or contacts I should go through?

Message 33 of 38
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

It's based on eligibility and not every account will qualify for the WEMC tier. Your best bet is to contact the EO.
Message 34 of 38
sjt
Senior Contributor

You can request for a World MasterCard but World Elite MasterCards are by invite only.

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 35 of 38
lseebeck

Did you have any luck getting it upgraded to WMC Elite? I never had to contact EO I just chatted with a representative who said they would PC me to world elite.
Message 36 of 38
noobody
Established Contributor

@lseebeck wrote:
Did you have any luck getting it upgraded to WMC Elite? I never had to contact EO I just chatted with a representative who said they would PC me to world elite.
Just chat with a clueless rep, knows nothing about world Elite, offer me to upgrade my QS to venture or venture1 WMC.
EX819 1HP|TU797 1HP| EQ(Fico8 BankCard)841
Message 37 of 38
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is over a year old now it is being locked. you are free to start a new one on the subject if you wish.

Message 38 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.