Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One QS World or World Elite...

tag
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

Capital One QS World or World Elite...

Hello all,

Does the QS come in either World or World Elite versions? How would I request an "upgrade?" I tried through chat and the CSR didn't seem to know what I was talking about...lol. Thanks for your input.

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 1 of 38
37 REPLIES 37
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Re: Capital One QS World or World Elite...

The only way people seem to get them is through PC'ing from different products, unless I am wrong.

Message 2 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't know about World Elite,  but there is a World Mastercard version of the Quicksilver. From what I've read, people have had the best success with Capital One upgrading their Platinum Quicksilver MCs  to World by contacting either EO or requesting an upgrade through social media... (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)

Message 3 of 38
shane1978
Contributor

I asked the CSR if there was a World version, they did not know what that was.  I just requested one through the EO.  I'll keep you posted.

Message 4 of 38
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

There is a WMC and WEMC QS card, it will need to be done through EO. The reps dont know anything. 

BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Mission Lane - 4k (11/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 5 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have not heard of this elusive QS WEMC. I do however have a QS WMC though.
Message 6 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

What are the benefits to WMC snd WEMC? Is there a minimum credit limit needed?
Message 7 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
What are the benefits to WMC snd WEMC? Is there a minimum credit limit needed?

@Apparently the low end for WMC is $3,500 which I just skirted by @ $4,000. WEMC is the next level up and is akin to Visa Signature depending on the benefits the issuer chooses to offer with it.

Message 8 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm hoping my previous Plat MC from Cap1 that I got a CLI to $4500 and a PC to the regular QS comes as a World Mastercard.  I'll be sure to update when my card arrives...

Oz

Message 9 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm hoping my previous Plat MC from Cap1 that I got a CLI to $4500 and a PC to the regular QS comes as a World Mastercard.  I'll be sure to update when my card arrives...

Oz

My QS WMC was originally a Platinum Prestige, Maybe this has something to do with it? Cap1 is dragging their feet hard on a CLI+Siggy upgrade on my Journey PC QS Visa.

Message 10 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.