cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Quicksilver MC upgraded to World MC!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One Quicksilver MC upgraded to World MC!!!

So, while I waste away in the garden, I've been looking for things to occupy myself. I decided to attempt an upgrade of my (Platinum) Quicksilver MasterCard (originally just a regular Platinum) to a World MasterCard.

I emailed the executive office two weeks ago about upgrading my card to a World MasterCard, but I didn't hear anything back until about two days ago (I thought my email had been ignored!). I got a call from a friendly rep at the EO confirming my wish to upgrade to a World MasterCard. She said she didn't seen an upgrade on her end, but that she would submit it to a team that specializes in account reviews for upgrades. Well, the same rep called me back yesterday confirming that my account could be upgraded to a World MasterCard and that my new card is in the mail! 

I love Capital One!!!! I really do, God help me. Smiley Happy

image.jpg

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One Quicksilver MC upgraded to World MC!!!

Hey wait, why was this moved to the regular credit card section? Are we not allowed to put card upgrades in the approvals section anymore??

Message 2 of 22
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey wait, why was this moved to the regular credit card section? Are we not allowed to put card upgrades in the approvals section anymore??

It was decided by the mods/admins some time ago that PC upgrades would reside in the CC Forum, when we catch them we move them. If you had received a CLI with the upgrade and it was followed by a string of congrat posts it would have been left in the approvals section.

Message 3 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, my regular MC also got upgraded to WMC. I wonder if the World Elite conversion would be that easy.
Message 4 of 22
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Very nice!

Message 5 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

CONGRATS! That is a NICE limit on your venture!

Message 6 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

I like it in this section. It demonstrates to others that it's possible, and I don't read the approval threads nearly as much
Message 7 of 22
Santi78342
Established Contributor

You've got some serious rewards sitting there! 

Message 8 of 22
ohundred
Valued Member

That's awesome.

Any chance you can share the email address you sent your request to?

Thanks
Message 9 of 22
taxi818
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

So, while I waste away in the garden, I've been looking for things to occupy myself. I decided to attempt an upgrade of my (Platinum) Quicksilver MasterCard (originally just a regular Platinum) to a World MasterCard.

I emailed the executive office two weeks ago about upgrading my card to a World MasterCard, but I didn't hear anything back until about two days ago (I thought my email had been ignored!). I got a call from a friendly rep at the EO confirming my wish to upgrade to a World MasterCard. She said she didn't seen an upgrade on her end, but that she would submit it to a team that specializes in account reviews for upgrades. Well, the same rep called me back yesterday confirming that my account could be upgraded to a World MasterCard and that my new card is in the mail! 

I love Capital One!!!! I really do, God help me. Smiley Happy

image.jpg

Congrats. Yourre welcome to use my image for the world edition card. Now have them actually send you card that says world. 

Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.