cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Quicksilver MC upgraded to World MC!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One Quicksilver MC upgraded to World MC!!!

I just PC'ed my Venture One Visa Signature to the Quicksilver Visa Signature, literally just did it yesterday online.  I was under the impression Cap One didn't offer Master Card versions of the Quicksilver (not Quicksilver One) anymore.  I would love it to be a World Elite Mastercard, any chance I can get them to do that for me before they send out the Visa Siggy version?

Message 21 of 22
Jeff532003
Frequent Contributor

Re: Capital One Quicksilver MC upgraded to World MC!!!

The only way I know of to get the WMC on the quicksilver is to start it as a QS1 and then PC to a regular QS. I think they leave it as MC to avoid changing account numbers.
Capital One Venture- 10k, Quicksilver 3.5k, QS MC- 5.8 k, Venture One 5k| Chase Amazon 2k | American Express PRG- NPSL, JetBlue TrueBlue-2k | Bank of America Cash Rewards- 2k | DIscover IT- 1.3k | Barclay's Rewards MC- 1.3k | Greylock FCU (elan)- 500 | BJ's Perks Mastercard 3k | Overstock - 1k| Express - 750 | J Crew 4.3k | Orbitz Visa 2k| Walmart 700 |
TU FICO 5/14 - 520 | FICO 2/15 - 704 | FICO 6/21 - 702 |
Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.