Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Quicksilver Visa Signature

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One Quicksilver Visa Signature

I just had my Capital One Platinum upgraded tot the Quicksilver Visa Signature. Does anyone have this card and can tell me about it and if they are happy with it? Thanks!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
mitchblue
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital One Quicksilver Visa Signature

@Anonymous wrote:

I just had my Capital One Platinum upgraded tot the Quicksilver Visa Signature. Does anyone have this card and can tell me about it and if they are happy with it? Thanks!

I love it. For me I have a lot of purchases that don't get any rewards from my other cards so 1.5% is pretty good deal IMO.

FICO® 8 Scores 821 FICO® 9 Equifax 826 (Updated 02-7-23)
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's a good card. 1.5% back, no AF. One of the most (if not the most) user friendly reward and redemption structures. Rewards post with transactions and no minimum redemption. No foreign transaction fees. Soft CLIs.  The Visa Signature version of the card also reports as a "Flexible Spending" account. You can customize the card with your own image.

It was a daily use card for me until I replaced it with DC.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, I also use my Quicksilver when no other shoe fits.  The 1.5% is easy to redeem and better than nothin or the 1% typical of other cashbacks.

Citi DC is a better one but you use what you've got.

Message 4 of 6
onstar
Established Contributor

2 months ago, I had my Plat PC to QS, except mine is a MC not a Visa Signature (I have 3 Visa Signatures in my wallet, so not a big deal).

Like everyone says, it's a great catch-all card. If the category doesn't fit, then QS it is.

BK DC 4/9/2018
FICO 08 (4/9/2018): EQ 647 EX 609 TU 620
FICO 08 (10/16/2020): EQ 676 EX 659 TU 653
Message 5 of 6
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

It's a good card. 1.5% back, no AF. One of the most (if not the most) user friendly reward and redemption structures. Rewards post with transactions and no minimum redemption. No foreign transaction fees. Soft CLIs.  The Visa Signature version of the card also reports as a "Flexible Spending" account. You can customize the card with your own image.

It was a daily use card for me until I replaced it with DC.

Yes, agree.   I used it as my default card, until I got the Fid Amex (and then it was the default at places where Amex isn't taken), but the Double Cash has made me S/D it except for foreign transactions.   Redeption is really world class, I don't know another card that does BOTH: posting with transactions and no min redeption (plenty do one or the other).

But, 2% beats 1.5% so now it isn't used.  And with DIscover Miles, for the first year 3% beats 2%, so even DC is S/D!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.