cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Quicksilver: Your Starting Limit & Credit Score?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One Quicksilver: Your Starting Limit & Credit Score?

What was your starting limit and credit score for the QS Card? Did you have a Venture or any other Cap One history?

Tough getting a feel for it reading the CreditKarma reviews, seems like the majority of commentators are recovering from bad history or have very little history, so figured I'd query this board where there seems to be a better mix.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
mccallb
Frequent Contributor

Re: Capital One Quicksilver: Your Starting Limit & Credit Score?

I believe I got a cap1 plat at 1K, and then like 6 months later, I pc'ed it to quicksilver, and it was 3K when they upgraded me.

My qs is at 9500 now after about 2  years.  Hope that helps

CK EQ: 730 / CK TU: 735 / EXP FICO: 721 / EX Vantage: 793 / Total Exposure: 112K
Message 2 of 4
EdMan63
Established Contributor

Just apped today and was approved for 10k. Only Cap One card was a Guitar Center credit card 10 yrs ago.  I was a bit nervous but instant approval. Scores in sig. 

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

What was your starting limit and credit score for the QS Card? Did you have a Venture or any other Cap One history?

Tough getting a feel for it reading the CreditKarma reviews, seems like the majority of commentators are recovering from bad history or have very little history, so figured I'd query this board where there seems to be a better mix.

I first applied for a Quicksilver One Mastercard in Dec 2015 and was approved with a $1000 CL. My score at that time was 692. On January 14, 2016 I applied for a Quicksilver Visa and was approved for $3000 CL. My score according to my approval letter was 712.  I previously had a Secured Platinum Cap One Card for 1 year.

I've since closed the Secured Card, and received my refund check in exactly 10 days. Closed account Jan 19. 2016 and check was in my mailbox Jan 29th.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.