Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Quicksilver??

tag
NiNoMArksLA
Contributor

Capital One Quicksilver??

Hello I called backdoor number about my cli on the card and it was declined cause I was in the credit steps so in Oct 2013 I can cli Again
And she said my account looks good and she can upgrade my account to quicksilver 1.5 cash back and Accect the offer is this quicksilver MC Good?? I had the capital one no hassle rewards card $750 limt
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
colinstu
Regular Contributor

Re: Capital One Quicksilver??

Caution!

The MasterCard version you're talking about is actually called the QuicksilverOne... which is different from Quicksilver.

The most serious change is there is a $39 AF instead of No AF. You have charge over $2500 a year on this card JUST to break even! 

As far as sign-up perks... The Visa version gives a bonus $100 after spending $500 over 3mo (compared to No bonus with the MC version) and instead of 0% APR until August 2014, it's only May 2014. 

Unless you can get a real Quicksilver w/no AF... I wouldn't touch it. 

FICOs: TU 775 | EQ 784 | EX 773
Amex BCE $15,000 | Discover IT $11,600 | Chase Freedom $7,000 (Visa Sig) | Citi DoubleCash $6,000 (WEMC) | Chase AARP $6,000 | Barclaycard CashForward $4,000 | Barclaycard Rewards $2,000 | Capital One Quicksilver $1,750
Message 2 of 5
NiNoMArksLA
Contributor

No it's a Quicksilver No AF For Excellent Credit $1.5 Cash Back Is This a Bad idea Are is this card no good I see a lot of people getting it?
Message 3 of 5
creditjail
Regular Contributor

I just spoke to Capital One and the offered me the Quicksilver.  It seemed like a good deal to me, can't wait to get my new card.

FICO scores:EQ- 723 (6/13), TU- 722 (6/13), EX- ?
My Wallet- AMEX BCE-17.5K, Chase Freedom-6k, Cap1- 5K, BMO Harris-5K, Wells Fargo-2K,
Store Cards-Lowes- 8K, Ashley Furniture-6K, American Furniture-2.5K,

Message 4 of 5
NiNoMArksLA
Contributor

Did u get a Visa Are Master cause when I called they said no AF and the visa has no AF and the MasterCard Has a 39 AF So!! Can't wait to see what it looks like
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.