Did you mean: 

Capital One Quicksilver

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Capital One Quicksilver

@09Lexie wrote:
They def got rid of the Cash Rewards

I know right?!  I'm definitely holding onto my Cash Rewards WMC until they force me to the....ummm Pukesilver... errr... I mean Quicksilver...lol

Message 11 of 45
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

I know right?!  I'm definitely holding onto my Cash Rewards WMC until they force me to the....ummm PukeSilver... errr... I mean QuickSilver...lol

The letter I received said something along the lines of "the old card would work until it expires."

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 12 of 45
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Although, you can change it to anything you want with the image feature.

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 13 of 45
Dustink
Valued Contributor

They didn't like the card I made to pick on their lame product.

Crap1 Cardbuilder.JPG

Message 14 of 45
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

This is so interesting as a couple of days ago when I had to call in to "unblock" the card  for using at an online retailer in Europe (their fraud system sucks)  Happens every months.  I took the chance to discuss the Quicksilver rewards and mentioned that I would not understand that Cap1 would make their rewards system so complicated and not merge these two systems together. 1,5% or 1% plus 50% comes out to the same, instantly or at the end of the year??  The CSR checked if my account would be eligible for the Quicksilver ..and nope.. but I did not want it now anyhow as I do not want to lose the 50% extra cash back. In my opinion it perfectly makes sense to get these two systems merged. Looking forward to the letter then Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 45
Dustink
Valued Contributor

They said the only words you can put on the card would be your business name.

Message 16 of 45
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Dustink wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

I know right?!  I'm definitely holding onto my Cash Rewards WMC until they force me to the....ummm Pukesilver... errr... I mean Quicksilver...lol

The letter I received said something along the lines of "the old card would work until it expires."

Just curious, was yours like a "forced" upgrade/rebranding from your Cash Rewards or did you elect to upgrade it to the latest and greatest QS?

Message 17 of 45
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@Dustink wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

Just curious, was yours like a "forced" upgrade/rebranding from your Cash Rewards or did you elect to upgrade it to the latest and greatest QS?

Forced.

Message 18 of 45
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Crap1 reps are by far the worst I have ever dealt with. I would never waste the time trying to "upgrade" to something that isn't an upgrade.

Message 19 of 45
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Dustink wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Dustink wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

Forced.

Darn... LOL... Well OK... I guess I'll hold onto this one until the letter arrives.  Or, I could PC to the Venture if elegible to avoid QS.  My ? would be, would they allow another Venture WMC in my arsenal?  I can't remember if they only allow 1 per product level.

Message 20 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.