Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Quicksilver

tag
LawStudentCivilis
Established Contributor

Re: Capital One Quicksilver

I received this letter last Friday.  It seems like only one person addressed my question- Is no one wondering what will happen to our annual bonus now that we are being "forced" to upgrade to QS?  I don't believe my letter addresses this.  I will have to go re-read.

Message 41 of 45
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

It said in my letter that the outstanding bonus will be paid in Nov.

Message 42 of 45
LawStudentCivilis
Established Contributor

Thanks, I just took a second look at the letter and saw there was more information on the back.  This is great news.

Message 43 of 45
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

@LawStudentCivilis wrote:

I received this letter last Friday.  It seems like only one person addressed my question- Is no one wondering what will happen to our annual bonus now that we are being "forced" to upgrade to QS?  I don't believe my letter addresses this.  I will have to go re-read.

I  was wondering about the annual bonus too and yes on the back of my letter it says that the annual bonus will be paid between Nov 11 and Dec 15, 2013. Sounds fair to me Smiley Happy

Message 44 of 45
LawStudentCivilis
Established Contributor

@lg8302ch wrote:

@LawStudentCivilis wrote:

I  was wondering about the annual bonus too and yes on the back of my letter it says that the annual bonus will be paid between Nov 11 and Dec 15, 2013. Sounds fair to me Smiley Happy

It really is a good deal! Truly "no hassle." Haha I had to go for it Smiley Wink

Message 45 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.