Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
New Contributor

Capital One Quicksilver??

Hello I called backdoor number about my cli on the card and it was declined cause I was in the credit steps so in Oct 2013 I can cli Again
And she said my account looks good and she can upgrade my account to quicksilver 1.5 cash back and Accect the offer is this quicksilver MC Good?? I had the capital one no hassle rewards card $750 limt
Regular Contributor

Re: Capital One Quicksilver??

Caution!

The MasterCard version you're talking about is actually called the QuicksilverOne... which is different from Quicksilver.

The most serious change is there is a $39 AF instead of No AF. You have charge over $2500 a year on this card JUST to break even! 

As far as sign-up perks... The Visa version gives a bonus $100 after spending $500 over 3mo (compared to No bonus with the MC version) and instead of 0% APR until August 2014, it's only May 2014. 

Unless you can get a real Quicksilver w/no AF... I wouldn't touch it. 

FICO Score 8s 9/15: TU 762 | EQ 759 | EX 762
Amex BCE $8,000 | Chase Freedom $7,000 (Visa Sig) | Citi DoubleCash $4,500 (WMC) | Discover IT $4,600 | Citi Forward $2,500 | Barclaycard Rewards $2,000 | Capital One Quicksilver $1,750 | Chase Amazon Rewards $500 (moved $3k to Freedom)
New Contributor

No it's a Quicksilver No AF For Excellent Credit $1.5 Cash Back Is This a Bad idea Are is this card no good I see a lot of people getting it?
Regular Contributor

I just spoke to Capital One and the offered me the Quicksilver.  It seemed like a good deal to me, can't wait to get my new card.

FICO scores:EQ- 723 (6/13), TU- 722 (6/13), EX- ?
My Wallet- AMEX BCE-17.5K, Chase Freedom-6k, Cap1- 5K, BMO Harris-5K, Wells Fargo-2K,
Store Cards-Lowes- 8K, Ashley Furniture-6K, American Furniture-2.5K,

New Contributor

Did u get a Visa Are Master cause when I called they said no AF and the visa has no AF and the MasterCard Has a 39 AF So!! Can't wait to see what it looks like

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.