Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Quiksilver Transfer from Journey

tag
YoungJay18
Contributor

Capital One Quiksilver Transfer from Journey

I currently have a capital one Journey card and I would like to transfer to the Quiksilver so I called customer service and asked to speak to product manager and they told me that due to the card being new they weren't accepting it also while checking says you need excellent credit for it I wonder if this is true

Has any one been able to get the Quciksilver from the Journey Student Rewards ?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
KIPPIE12
Established Contributor

Re: Capital One Quiksilver Transfer from Journey

So far, haven't seen anyone PC to Quicksilver..........I believe Journey is a rebuilder, and Quicksilver is for Excellent credit.

Current Score: EQ: 828, EX: 833, TU: 820 Citi TY Premier WEMC 46.5, (Since 1983)Discover 15.6k|BOA WMC 30.5k|Barclays Juniper Rewards 15k|Barclays Amex 20k| Cap One QS WMC 15K|Chase Freedom VS 19.3k|Citi Dividend WEMC 25k|FNBO 15.5k|CSP 22.1K|Chase Marriott 31.3k|Citi TYP 20K|Citi DP 16.5k|Macys 5k|Sams MasterCard 15k|Barclay Arrival Plus WEMC 18.7k|Chase IHG WMC 26k|Citi Double Cash 10k|Chase MileagePlus Explorer 14k|Amex Everyday 16.2|BBVA Amex 22.5k|Total Rewards VS 12.5k|SGV 10K|Venture 12k|BOA Virgin Atlantic WEMC 11.2K|MB Amex 9.5k
Message 2 of 7
asphaltcowboy
Valued Contributor

They have one for excellent & one for average, it is replacing the green cash rewards card

Starting Score TU 667 EQ 663 EX 655
Current Score TU 778 EQ 776 EX 781 Last Update 4/2016
Garden Club 04/10/2013
Message 3 of 7
K-Prodigy
New Visitor

I just called the back door # and got a successful upgrade from the Journey card to the Quicksilver $0 AF card with 1.5% cash back. I opened my card in 1/2013 and have kept a utilization below 15% by every statement. My credit limit on that card was $1000, but most recently I got it increased to $1500 through the credit steps program. It was my first card but have used it heavily and paid on it multiple times a month. I also have Cap One 360 as my checking so that might play a role. Hope this insight helps you. There is a chance.
Message 4 of 7
Majudy

hi

Can you please post the backdoor number you called

Message 5 of 7
subsnao
Regular Contributor

I was able to PC from Journey to QS. My card was over a year old, however.

In the garden as of 2/22/2015
Scores:
TU: 753 (Discover FICO 7/2014) EQ: 721 (FICO 4/2014) EX: 723 (FICO 3/2014)
Message 6 of 7
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@KIPPIE12 wrote:

So far, haven't seen anyone PC to Quicksilver..........I believe Journey is a rebuilder, and Quicksilver is for Excellent credit.

Journey is also for students, and they may be flexible about PCing those cards.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.