Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Reconsideration Line

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One Reconsideration Line

Applied for Quicksilver and asked for income verification a while ago. Just Called and found out I was not approved. Any idea about Capital One's Reconsideration Line?

I have a 740ish FICO score with great payment history, low utilization, and no recent HPs, and I though I should be able to get the card without much trouble--really disappointed with the three inquiries now... I called the regular number and was told to wait 7-10 days to receive the letter before I can call back. Then I tried another number but was told the decision was final. I did a quick read through the forum and the excutive office line/email usually works. But could anyone provide me the numbers?

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: Capital One Reconsideration Line

@Anonymous wrote:

Applied for Quicksilver and asked for income verification a while ago. Just Called and found out I was not approved. Any idea about Capital One's Reconsideration Line?

I have a 740ish FICO score with great payment history, low utilization, and no recent HPs, and I though I should be able to get the card without much trouble--really disappointed with the three inquiries now... I called the regular number and was told to wait 7-10 days to receive the letter before I can call back. Then I tried another number but was told the decision was final. I did a quick read through the forum and the excutive office line/email usually works. But could anyone provide me the numbers?

Thanks

There's no phone number; you need to email the Executive Office. To get the email address just do a Google-type web search.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

how about waiting for the letter to understand why? and if the decision is final then why do you expect an overturn
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much for the information. I sent an email and received a calback from the executive office saying they will be doing a manual review of my application, but in order for them to proceed I must authorize them for another hard pull. Obviously, I don't think it's worth it just to go through the application again--has anyone encountered such an situation before?

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.